United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuearts right boot said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What's fucking annoying is knowing that if West Ham had anything about them they would really have a chance this weekend of getting something with the scums injuries etc however fat sam talking about the wounded lion makes me feel the result is already a home win with Fat sam taking one up the arse as per normal at the swamp (bit like Twitcher).
So fucking glad we have a manager who isn't scared of fucking reputations.

I really cant see any manager bending over for utd anymore. The Leicester and MK results saw to that, Shirley.

Twitcher clearly hadn't understood the new regs.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What's fucking annoying is knowing that if West Ham had anything about them they would really have a chance this weekend of getting something with the scums injuries etc however fat sam talking about the wounded lion makes me feel the result is already a home win with Fat sam taking one up the arse as per normal at the swamp (bit like Twitcher).
So fucking glad we have a manager who isn't scared of fucking reputations.
I'm sure his Bolton team won twice at the swamp when he was their manager.

He did indeed and they couldn't beat us couple years ago when they won the Prem. The main reason they tend to beat Sam's teams is because they can spend 100's of millions on players. Allardyce doesn't bend over for anyone, we just beat Liverpool for Christ sake - our team cost less than Ballotelli.

Man Utd are overwhelming favourites and rightly so, they have hundreds of millions of talent and ''should'' be comfortably beating us, however we got a decent side on a relatively small budget and we'll give it a go. Kayoute is a big loss. But hopefully Valencia and Sakho will trouble uniteds fragile defence at the moment.

Either way. COYI !!!!!!!

TCIB said:
Probably one for the dodgy opinions thread but i like Big Sam.

[bigimg]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110509184704/glee/images/5/58/Blaine-disgusted.gif[/bigimg]

When i posted that i was putting his mug against arry aka rosie47 and bacon, whinger etc etc.
I feel given my personal reasonings and/or standardisation method i should be released without charge and maybe just a crack in the jaw (no shiners please).

TCIB said:
When i posted that i was putting his mug against arry aka rosie47 and bacon, whinger etc etc.
I feel given my personal reasonings and/or standardisation method i should be released without charge and maybe just a crack in the jaw (no shiners please).

My dislike of Fat Sam was cemented when he was Newcastle manager. We beat them 3-1, I think it was the game with Elano's stunning free kick. In his post match interview he was the most ungracious twat ever.
Their goal was "brilliant play" and every one of ours was lucky. All said with that horrible leering sneer he has.

stony said:
TCIB said:

My dislike of Fat Sam was cemented when he was Newcastle manager. We beat them 3-1, I think it was the game with Elano's stunning free kick. In his post match interview he was the most ungracious twat ever.
Their goal was "brilliant play" and every one of ours was lucky. All said with that horrible leering sneer he has.

Missed that but heard it muttered as a reason to flay him.
I have had my blue specs of the last few weeks mate so objectivity, beer and mixed body fluids have been the name of the game ;)

Fat Sam is a tosser but there is a chance he may get something out of his team this weekend. Look at our game v Stoke we always beat them at home but football's a funny old game.

If they do a QPR and just boot the ball up field all game I would suggest he's took an envelope as West Ham are capable of a result and there's no reason to just roll over.

paulchapo said:
blueincy said:
Tuearts right boot said:
I really cant see any manager bending over for utd anymore. The Leicester and MK results saw to that, Shirley.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/25/sam-allardyce-west-ham-manchester-united-backlash

Key words for me before he's even sat his fat arse in the dug out. punish us, A draw would be great for me,“Hopefully our new players won’t be daunted about the prospect of playing at Old Trafford on Saturday.” Its a fucking Football Pitch Swamp, what's daunting about that FFS?
Potato head has already shown his hand IMO, if our manager said shit like this before a game I'd be worried. The F Idiot is installing loads of confidence into his players with these remarks.
Roly poly Sam.

Players should be excited to play at top premier league grounds and determined to show what they can do not daunted!

The fat dickhead needs to show the five Leicester goals and say,''We know they have some quality up front but run at that fucking defence and they will collapse.''

Exactly!! Also what defence? They ain't got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.