United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
LVG exaggerating their injury problems. Most of the injured players would not start. They can play Rafael, Shaw at fullback which most would say are their first choice full backs, and Rojo as a centre-back. It's the 2nd centre-back that's a problem, but Van Gaal has enough choice to solve that.

WHU have to play on the counter and keep it tight. Pressure will quickly mount if Utd don't score.

Markt85 said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What's fucking annoying is knowing that if West Ham had anything about them they would really have a chance this weekend of getting something with the scums injuries etc however fat sam talking about the wounded lion makes me feel the result is already a home win with Fat sam taking one up the arse as per normal at the swamp (bit like Twitcher).
So fucking glad we have a manager who isn't scared of fucking reputations.
I'm sure his Bolton team won twice at the swamp when he was their manager.

He did indeed and they couldn't beat us couple years ago when they won the Prem. The main reason they tend to beat Sam's teams is because they can spend 100's of millions on players. Allardyce doesn't bend over for anyone, we just beat Liverpool for Christ sake - our team cost less than Ballotelli.

Man Utd are overwhelming favourites and rightly so, they have hundreds of millions of talent and ''should'' be comfortably beating us, however we got a decent side on a relatively small budget and we'll give it a go. Kayoute is a big loss. But hopefully Valencia and Sakho will trouble uniteds fragile defence at the moment.

Either way. COYI !!!!!!!

Go for them the way you went for L.pool and you will win :-)

Gooner collegue of mine says that a certain rag player has been "sexting" another rags players wife. Not all happy at the swamp.

Little use moaning about lack of central defensive cover when they had no succession plans for Vidic and Ferdinand. That's lack of foresight, not bad luck.

And Butthead can't just blame his predecessors on this one. He arrived in time to buy reinforcements but chose to spend on "galacticos" instead.

hedkandi said:
Gooner collegue of mine says that a certain rag player has been "sexting" another rags players wife. Not all happy at the swamp.
Is that 'current player' or not?
And how would a Gooner know this?

Are the clues in the question?

hedkandi said:

Good ol' Bryan

Was having a root and stumbled across this.....old news,but just proves how vile giggs is.

Giggs is a Cheat and Liar…How Can Players Trust Him? Says Dad

Ryan Giggs’ dad raged in the wake of the love rat becoming boss at Old Trafford: “I wouldn’t trust him to run a bath –let alone Manchester United.”

Disgusted Danny Wilson, 58, let rip after his son was appointed manager for the rest of the season in place of sacked David Moyes. The exrugby player –still fuming over the married winger getting his younger brother’s wife pregnant –stormed: “To be a manager you have to have trust. “I don’t see how the players can trust him after what he did to his brother. You judge a man by his actions.”
The dad said bluntly: “if you know him to be a cheat, unfaithful and a lair, how do you trust the man?”

Danny told how Gigg’s brother Rhodri, 37, was still shattered over the player spending eight years secretly romping with his wife Natasha, 30. He said of the 40yearold: “he may be respected in his football ability, but he’s a coward and a mummy’s boy. He’s my son and I know him.”

“He’s Dull as Dishwasher”
“What he’s done to my other son Rhodri –he’s broken him.”
The dad told how he texted his younger son following. Tuesday’s sacking of Moyes, 51.
The exEverton boss got the boot after a disastrous ten months as successor to his legendary fellow Scot Sir Alex Ferguson.
Danny asked Rhodri in his text what he thought would happen next.
“He was sent a reply: the rat will slither in there somehow.”

The father, who last year underwent treatment for prostate cancer, blasted Giggs for lacking the force of character to inspire players.
Lifelong United fan Danny sneered: “He’s dull as dishwasher”.
“He’s got no personality; He bores me to death when he talks. He is not cut out to be a manager in my eyes.”
Danny said he cannot even stand to watch Giggs play anymore – and refers to him simply as “Number 11”. He said: “I can’t even say his name, that’s how pissed off I am. I went to see him play with Manchester United v Cardiff three or four months ago. I went along because he was on the bench, but when he came on the pitch, I left. Every Cardiff City supporter booed him when he came on not because he played for United but because of what he did to his brother. Before this happened, people would ask me: ‘How is your boy doing?”

They now ask about Rhodri and cannot believe how Ryan has not apologised to him. Ryan has gone from hero to zero.
When I was told he had got the manager job, my reaction was: “I’ve got to see his mug on TV again.”
Giggs –voted the greatest player in United’s history went by Danny’s surname Wilson when he captained England at schoolboy level in 1989. But he took his mum’s name two years after his parents split.

He managed to save his marriage to wife Stacey –mother of his two sons –despite it emerging Natasha had aborted their lovechild.
Giggs also cheated on with glamour girl Imogen Thomas, 31 –a former Miss Wales. Natasha, now Rhodri’sex, went on to appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

ExWelsh rugby star Danny had not spoken to Rhodri for almost two decades but got in contact as the affair with his wife hit headlines.
Danny said of Giggs: “He only has to apologise and then we can get things moving again and try and get our family back together.
“He’s been a good footballer, I know that. We all know that. But when he’s done something wrong he should apologise.”
He stormed: “He hasn’t had the balls to come and apologise to me and Rhodri.

He’s got his head up and doesn’t answer to anyone. He’s gutless.”
The dad revealed he heard nothing from Giggs during his cancer battle last summer.
He said: “It didn’t surprise me but it hurt me.
“I’ve always supported my son. Once, I confronted some bloke who called him a n***** and he stabbed me. I had seven stitches.”
Returning bitterly to the subject of Giggs’ affair with his other son’s wife, he said: “He could have had anything that boy, but he wanted something that didn’t belong to him.

“I should be on top of the world that my son has taken over Man United. I wish I had a big smile on my face. It’s a sad state of affairs.”
Danny admits he should have been a better father. He said of Giggs: “I left when he was 14. We were close and so were Rhodri and Ryan. I hold my hands up; I wasn’t good to his mother.”

But he said: “What he did was the lowest. His brother lost everything. He was a happily married man –well, he thought he was.”
•Alex.west@thesun.co.uk

BFS has already made it clear that he doesn't think west ham are gonna win this so there is next to no chance they are gonna have a go.

How about talking about and talking up your own team Sam instead of constantly commenting on you rag mates

Markt85 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What's fucking annoying is knowing that if West Ham had anything about them they would really have a chance this weekend of getting something with the scums injuries etc however fat sam talking about the wounded lion makes me feel the result is already a home win with Fat sam taking one up the arse as per normal at the swamp (bit like Twitcher).
So fucking glad we have a manager who isn't scared of fucking reputations.

He did indeed and they couldn't beat us couple years ago when they won the Prem. The main reason they tend to beat Sam's teams is because they can spend 100's of millions on players. Allardyce doesn't bend over for anyone, we just beat Liverpool for Christ sake - our team cost less than Ballotelli.

Man Utd are overwhelming favourites and rightly so, they have hundreds of millions of talent and ''should'' be comfortably beating us, however we got a decent side on a relatively small budget and we'll give it a go. Kayoute is a big loss. But hopefully Valencia and Sakho will trouble uniteds fragile defence at the moment.

Either way. COYI !!!!!!!
Balotelli cost £16m, and your Valencia cost £12m if I am right. So you're saying that everyone else combined in the West Ham squad cost £4m?

MeatHunterrr said:
Markt85 said:

Either way. COYI !!!!!!!
Balotelli cost £16m, and your Valencia cost £12m if I am right. So you're saying that everyone else combined in the West Ham squad cost £4m?

How much was Downing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.