United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodRed-UTD said:
Bluewonder said:
David Gill is being nominated by the FA to be the next British Vice-President of FIFA. More rag corruption in high places.

Lol Corruption? where's the proof?
When he got his hands on FFP and altered it to ensure Utd's hegemony at the top was proof enough.

Bluewonder said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Bluewonder said:
David Gill is being nominated by the FA to be the next British Vice-President of FIFA. More rag corruption in high places.

When he got his hands on FFP and altered it to ensure Utd's hegemony at the top was proof enough.

More conjecture tbh let it rest with FFP

BloodRed-UTD said:
Bluewonder said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

More conjecture tbh let it rest with FFP
It isn't actually conjecture, though, is it? It was originally designed to target those teams harbouring mountains of debt, but was altered when the old money clubs (admittedly not just Utd) decided that they didn't want their privileged position to be challenged.

It might be Arsenal headed paper, but United have always been the main player behind the PL FFPR, and UEFA's FFPR.(in England)

It's simple. United just couldn't compete with Sheikh Mansour's wealth, and as such, along with the other clubs mentioned in the letter, had to find a way of stopping City, and to an extent Chelsea, who themselves eventually decided to fall in line, knowing they were already in a strong financial and footballing position.

This letter is all you need to know about the intent of United and Gill, as well as Arsenal, to cement their positions at the top of the PL, and in the CL.

The letter was leaked.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/M8JZvDg.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/BFmCENF.jpg[/bigimg]

Note. *Inflationary spending*, And United have just spent £150mill in the transfer market.

Note the last lime. Not PL FFPR, but UEFA FFPR rules. The cartel wanted UEFA's FFPR introduced across the PL.

Bent, corrupt, b******'s! And this from 3 out of the 4 club massively in debt.

jrb said:
It might be Arsenal headed paper, but United have always been the main player behind the PL FFPR, and UEFA's FFPR.(in England)

It's simple. United just couldn't compete with Sheikh Mansour's wealth, and as such, along with the other clubs mentioned in the letter, had to find a way of stopping City, and to an extent Chelsea, who themselves eventually decided to fall in line, knowing they were already in a strong financial and footballing position.

This letter is all you need to know about the intent of United and Gill, as well as Arsenal, to cement their positions at the top of the PL, and in the CL.

The letter was leaked.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/M8JZvDg.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/BFmCENF.jpg[/bigimg]

Note. *Inflationary spending*, And United have just spent £150mill in the transfer market.

Note the last lime. Not PL FFPR, but UEFA FFPR rules. The cartel wanted UEFA's FFPR introduced across the PL.

Bent, corrupt, b******'s! And this from 3 out of the 4 club massively in debt.
That old inflationary spending line always makes me laugh. Utd have broken the British transfer record 10 times, City only 3!

I think there's an obsession with FFP here.. it's all I've seen ..there's not much football talk.. just Gill and platini complaints and how they seemed to have 'wronged' you guys.

BloodRed-UTD said:
I think there's an obsession with FFP here.. it's all I've seen ..there's not much football talk.. just Gill and platini complaints and how they seemed to have 'wronged' you guys.

Says a fan of a club who felt the need to write begging fucking letters to the PL, demanding action against wealthy owners making life uncomfortable for them lol.

Fucking rags.......small time cunts the lot of em!

blueinsa said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Says a fan of a club who felt the need to write begging fucking letters to the PL, demanding action against wealthy owners making life uncomfortable for them lol.

Fucking rags.......small time c**ts the lot of em!

I hear what your saying but I'm not here to talk about that..isn't there a separate thread for FFP? Maybe you can post that there.. I thought this thread was about the footballing side of things the team ,players , performances etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.