United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodRed-UTD said:
I think there's an obsession with FFP here.. it's all I've seen ..there's not much football talk.. just Gill and platini complaints and how they seemed to have 'wronged' you guys.

No Raggy, we are part of your little cartel now, its everyone else who it has stopped dead in their tracks. Rather than look at City and think its wrong them spending all that money, it should be asked why have we had to spend that much to catch up, years and years of the same 3 or 4 teams getting all the CL money has led to a top heavy divisions across Europe, and now FFP has ensured that no other team can do what we have done to catch up. We are on the train pissing out, its the likes of Aston Villa, Newcastle and Everton, that even if they got a wealthy owner, would be running along the platform trying to piss in.

blueinsa said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
I think there's an obsession with FFP here.. it's all I've seen ..there's not much football talk.. just Gill and platini complaints and how they seemed to have 'wronged' you guys.

Says a fan of a club who felt the need to write begging fucking letters to the PL, demanding action against wealthy owners making life uncomfortable for them lol.

Fucking rags.......small time c**ts the lot of em!

They're not fans, they're.....

"To be honest I never cared much for Man Utd fans.
For the most part, they are clueless glory hunters trying to add a sense of accomplishment to their own pointless lives by jumping on the bandwagon of a successful sports club, in many cases on the other side of the world."

According to the dog botherer

;-)

BloodRed-UTD said:
blueinsa said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Says a fan of a club who felt the need to write begging fucking letters to the PL, demanding action against wealthy owners making life uncomfortable for them lol.

I hear what your saying but I'm not here to talk about that..isn't there a separate thread for FFP? Maybe you can post that there.. I thought this thread was about the footballing side of things the team ,players , performances etc

No worries. De Gea and Tia Maria outstanding the other day.

They will need to be though as your midfield and defence are an utter joke. You have had your so called easy start and it's going to be interesting when you have to play the better sides as I can honestly see you getting fucking battered.

This is not blue goggles btw, it's a genuine and honest assessment and given the money spent, if I was a rag (thank fuck I'm not) I'd be pissed off and shitting bricks. ;-)

BloodRed-UTD said:
blueinsa said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

I hear what your saying but I'm not here to talk about that..isn't there a separate thread for FFP? Maybe you can post that there.. I thought this thread was about the footballing side of things the team ,players , performances etc

not sure you want to go there mate

ArdwickBlue said:
blueinsa said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

For the most part, they are clueless glory hunters trying to add a sense of accomplishment to their own pointless lives by jumping on the bandwagon of a successful sports club, in many cases on the other side of the world."

;-)

I think that's a fake quote because it's been doing the rounds for a while now...i was fan of the guy growing up and I have his shirt. He is entitled to his own opinion but it would be disappointing if it was true.

bluemc1 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
blueinsa said:

not sure you want to go there mate

I don't mind ..it's better than talking about platini and gill

I Love Bluemoon. You can come here night and day and engage in good banter amongst ourselves and with fans from other teams. I used to cheer myself up regularly by reading some threads on RAWK and SadCafe and eventually decided to enlist. Three days later and giving no more than what we receive on here from Rags, I was feckin barred from Sadcafe because I challenged some knob for purporting bog brush as being (not long ago) the best player in the premier league and everyone was after his signature.

Thing is, they like to dish out shit on other sites, but when someone challenges them, they see their arses big time.

well done BM

Rags - SCUM, the feckin lot of them.

BloodRed-UTD said:
ArdwickBlue said:
blueinsa said:

;-)

I think that's a fake quote because it's been doing the rounds for a while now...i was fan of the guy growing up and I have his shirt. He is entitled to his own opinion but it would be disappointing if it was true.

It is true, what's up for debate is if he said it

blueinsa said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
blueinsa said:

They will need to be though as your midfield and defence are an utter joke. You have had your so called easy start and it's going to be interesting when you have to play the better sides as I can honestly see you getting fucking battered.

This is not blue goggles btw, it's a genuine and honest assessment and given the money spent, if I was a rag (thank fuck I'm not) I'd be pissed off and shitting bricks. ;-)

Midfield is alright ..defence not so much and the injuries aren't helping either ..look I'm not saying we're going to be world beaters yet but what I can say is that we have improved from the moyes era..the team is exciting to watch again.

Against better sides we might get beat but we won't roll over like we did last year. We will get at least a draw with Chelsea at home..city away? Well you guys have had the edge in the derbies for a while now since before the money and the c**t Aguero saves his best goals for us.

BloodRed-UTD said:
blueinsa said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Midfield is alright ..defence not so much and the injuries aren't helping either ..look I'm not saying we're going to be world beaters yet but what I can say is that we have improved from the moyes era..the team is exciting to watch again.

Against better sides we might get beat but we won't roll over like we did last year. We will get at least a draw with Chelsea at home..city away? Well you guys have had the edge in the derbies for a while now since before the money and the c**t Aguero saves his best goals for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.