United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodRed-UTD said:
mosssideblue said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Fair opinion(city forum)but until the game has been played the result is not final yet so there's no point to it

Please do tell how you have come to that conclusion as from my observations of watching a fair bit of both teams this season, you haven't a cat in hells chance, but I am offring you the opportunity to shoot me dowm, so please accept my invite and explain.

Mourinho won't come to OT to play football..I expect the same tactics he used against city ..but we are an unknown entity in the big games and I think we might surprise a few..we will score goals and Chelsea will score goals but I don't think they will score enough to win the game 2-2 draw more or less.

I'd go back to talking about the money if I was you

BloodRed-UTD said:
Eli Panic said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Midfield is alright ..defence not so much and the injuries aren't helping either ..look I'm not saying we're going to be world beaters yet but what I can say is that we have improved from the moyes era..the team is exciting to watch again.

Against better sides we might get beat but we won't roll over like we did last year. We will get at least a draw with Chelsea at home..city away? Well you guys have had the edge in the derbies for a while now since before the money and the c**t Aguero saves his best goals for us.

Many on here will debate with you, some will abuse you. But you aren't doing yourself any favours by calling one of our best players, and heroes, this word. Now I appreciate you might simply mean that he is a thorn in the side of United, but please desist from abusing our players in this way.

On the other hand, it is our forum, and we are at liberty to abuse visitors, opponents, opposing fans, ourselves and our own players as much as we like. And we might be nice to them occasionally too.

I can take the abuse as long as I get to give it ..and I think where Aguero is concerned the abuse from my end is warranted.

No it isn't. If one of us abuses you, then fair play, that person can expect abuse in return. But Aguero has never abused you, so it is not acceptable for you to call him this word. It is offensive to me and most City fans. In addition, it is arguably in contravention of this forum's code of conduct. Please don't refer to our players in this fashion.

Eli Panic said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Eli Panic said:
Many on here will debate with you, some will abuse you. But you aren't doing yourself any favours by calling one of our best players, and heroes, this word. Now I appreciate you might simply mean that he is a thorn in the side of United, but please desist from abusing our players in this way.

On the other hand, it is our forum, and we are at liberty to abuse visitors, opponents, opposing fans, ourselves and our own players as much as we like. And we might be nice to them occasionally too.

I can take the abuse as long as I get to give it ..and I think where Aguero is concerned the abuse from my end is warranted.

No it isn't. If one of us abuses you, then fair play, that person can expect abuse in return. But Aguero has never abused you, so it is not acceptable for you to call him this word. It is offensive to me and most City fans. In addition, it is arguably in contravention of this forum's code of conduct. Please don't refer to our players in this fashion.

I've read a bit of the code of conduct..I think I'm well within my rights

Chill Eli,the Rag is only having a bit of banter and i'd like to think most of us are more than capable of handling that.

Given Aguero regularly tears them a new arsehole and is largely responsible for tearing down their tangible arrogance .....of course he is going to refer to in such a manner:-))

BloodRed-UTD said:
It's all in good spirit.

Kun is far from how you chose to describe him. Surely as a football fan you can appreciate brilliance? Even if they are from a team you've been told to hate

I fucking hate the rags but I can watch

Fred the Red and admire his work

FantasyIreland said:
Chill Eli,the Rag is only having a bit of banter and i'd like to think most of us are more than capable of handling that.

Given Aguero regularly tears them a new arsehole and is largely responsible for tearing down their tangible arrogance .....of course he is going to refer to in such a manner:-))

True Aguero has been a problem for us of late..hopefully di Maria and falcao can make up for that

BloodRed-UTD said:
FantasyIreland said:

True Aguero has been a problem for us of late..hopefully di Maria and falcao can make up for that

Are they your new centre half combo then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.