United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Chill Eli,the Rag is only having a bit of banter and i'd like to think most of us are more than capable of handling that.

Given Aguero regularly tears them a new arsehole and is largely responsible for tearing down their tangible arrogance .....of course he is going to refer to in such a manner:-))

I agree, it's just a bit of banter

I think other "fans" input on BM is great to read, problem is they never hang around that long, after giving it the big un their team declines and they vanish, we see it every year

I just hope he hangs around longer than the family man did when he heard his brother's key in the front door

I do suspect he's a WUM though

;-)

ArdwickBlue said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
It's all in good spirit.

Kun is far from how you chose to describe him. Surely as a football fan you can appreciate brilliance? Even if they are from a team you've been told to hate

I fucking hate the rags but I can watch

Fred the Red and admire his work
Calling Aguero a c**t doesn't make him less of player I call him a c**t because for the life of me he seems to score against us..he is good probably 2nd best to costa for obvious reasons....could actually be 3rd best behind dzeko

ArdwickBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Chill Eli,the Rag is only having a bit of banter and i'd like to think most of us are more than capable of handling that.

Given Aguero regularly tears them a new arsehole and is largely responsible for tearing down their tangible arrogance .....of course he is going to refer to in such a manner:-))

I agree, it's just a bit of banter

I think other "fans" input on BM is great to read, problem is they never hang around that long, after giving it the big un their team declines and they vanish, we see it every year

I just hope he hangs around longer than the family man did when he heard his brother's key in the front door

I do suspect he's a WUM though

;-)

Is that Ryan giggs you're referring to? Very funny I'll admit

Heh Blood Red.
Its good to see you support your team and come on our forum and have a craic with us, but I have a genuine question. Where honestly do you think Utd will be in the table at the end of the season? and if you could substantiate your answer please.

If I may, I would ask you to predict the top 4

mosssideblue said:
Heh Blood Red.
Its good to see you support your team and come on our forum and have a craic with us, but I have a genuine question. Where honestly do you think Utd will be in the table at the end of the season? and if you could substantiate your answer please.

I said in a earlier post that top4-3 is realistic but I have not seen enough games against the big sides to make a final decision. The team is different from last year and we're just beginning to settle in with a new manager, players and style of play and I think the sides around us aren't that good either. If we can keep our top players fit we can easily get top 3 ..but the season is still young we could go to absolute shit or go on a 10 match winning streak..it's too early to make assessments yet..

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

I've gone for Chelsea because city always seem to fade around March and if that happens again Chelsea will walk away with it ..mourinho unlike Rogers knows how to close off a league.

BloodRed-UTD said:
Big Swifty said:
Referring TO. (not "too". Too means an excess of something.)

Two-letter words are a bit tricky, I admit.

English is not my 1st language ..but I'll note that

if you don't mind me enquiring... what is your first language?
papiamento?

BloodRed-UTD said:
mosssideblue said:
Heh Blood Red.

I said in a earlier post that top4-3 is realistic but I have not seen enough games against the big sides to make a final decision. The team is different from last year and we're just beginning to settle in with a new manager, players and style of play and I think the sides around us aren't that good either. If we can keep our top players fit we can easily get top 3 ..but the season is still young we could go to absolute shit or go on a 10 match winning streak..it's too early to make assessments yet..

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

I've gone for Chelsea because city always seem to fade around March and if that happens again Chelsea will walk away with it ..mourinho unlike Rogers knows how to close off a league.

City didn't drop any points last March and only dropped 5 out of a maximum of 36 in the last three months. You really are clueless.

stony said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
mosssideblue said:
Heh Blood Red.

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

City didn't drop any points last March and only dropped 5 out of a maximum of 36 in the last three months. You really are clueless.

Stony - you are wrong, he started supporting the Scum because of Cantona but isnt a glory supporter or a band wagon jumper, he's not clueless at all.

calum down said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Big Swifty said:
Referring TO. (not "too". Too means an excess of something.)

Two-letter words are a bit tricky, I admit.

English is not my 1st language ..but I'll note that

if you don't mind me enquiring... what is your first language?
papiamento?

Yeah though I'm off Spanish descent
Basically it's

Papia
Spanish
Dutch
English

But I'm not catholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.