United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
mosssideblue said:
Heh Blood Red.
Its good to see you support your team and come on our forum and have a craic with us, but I have a genuine question. Where honestly do you think Utd will be in the table at the end of the season? and if you could substantiate your answer please.

If I may, I would ask you to predict the top 4

I said in a earlier post that top4-3 is realistic but I have not seen enough games against the big sides to make a final decision. The team is different from last year and we're just beginning to settle in with a new manager, players and style of play and I think the sides around us aren't that good either. If we can keep our top players fit we can easily get top 3 ..but the season is still young we could go to absolute shit or go on a 10 match winning streak..it's too early to make assessments yet..

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

I've gone for Chelsea because city always seem to fade around March and if that happens again Chelsea will walk away with it ..mourinho unlike Rogers knows how to close off a league.

City didn't drop any points last March and only dropped 5 out of a maximum of 36 in the last three months. You really are clueless.
Yes you're right.....from late Feb to early April a total of 5 wins and one draw (Arsenal). Some fucking fading that.

Is there any knowledgeable rags out there FFS?

stony said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
mosssideblue said:
Heh Blood Red.
Its good to see you support your team and come on our forum and have a craic with us, but I have a genuine question. Where honestly do you think Utd will be in the table at the end of the season? and if you could substantiate your answer please.

If I may, I would ask you to predict the top 4

I said in a earlier post that top4-3 is realistic but I have not seen enough games against the big sides to make a final decision. The team is different from last year and we're just beginning to settle in with a new manager, players and style of play and I think the sides around us aren't that good either. If we can keep our top players fit we can easily get top 3 ..but the season is still young we could go to absolute shit or go on a 10 match winning streak..it's too early to make assessments yet..

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

I've gone for Chelsea because city always seem to fade around March and if that happens again Chelsea will walk away with it ..mourinho unlike Rogers knows how to close off a league.

City didn't drop any points last March and only dropped 5 out of a maximum of 36 in the last three months. You really are clueless.

I wasn't trying to be exact..I maybe should have said the latter stages of the league.

BloodRed-UTD said:
calum down said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
English is not my 1st language ..but I'll note that

if you don't mind me enquiring... what is your first language?
papiamento?

Yeah though I'm off Spanish descent
Basically it's

Papia
Spanish
Dutch
English

But I'm not catholic

con bo ta bisa baconface den papiamento?

BloodRed-UTD said:
stony said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

I wasn't trying to be exact..I maybe should have said the latter stages of the league.
FFS take that spade off him someone.

BloodRed-UTD said:
stony said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

What like we faded at the end of 2011/2012. If you are going to have a debate about football,
you have to be exact. They're called facts and you need to get yours right.

BloodRed-UTD said:
stony said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

You mean the latter stages when we got 31 points out of 36 ?

stony said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
stony said:

You mean the latter stages when we got 31 points out of 36 ?

Haha. We were fucking lucky though. if you go on previous form, we should have got 39 out of 36 ;-)

BloodRed-UTD said:
stony said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

This one is giving much enjoyment. Really is Stereotype

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
stony said:

What like we faded at the end of 2011/2012. If you are going to have a debate about football,
you have to be exact. They're called facts and you need to get yours right.

Was that the time we made up an eight-point gap in four matches?

Remind me again which 'team' it was we caught.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
stony said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal

Yes you're right.....from late Feb to early April a total of 5 wins and one draw (Arsenal). Some fucking fading that.

Is there any knowledgeable rags out there FFS?

As a united fan I honestly wouldn't know but there was a time when all city had to do was avoid defeat to liverpool to have the league in their hands but they lost and the league was in liverpools hands even though city had games in hand..that's what I meant maybe I wasn't so clever in explaining it but that's what I meant...if you give Chelsea the kind of opportunity you gave liverpool they won't slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.