United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question from me bloodred,if I may.......and be very honest....how old are you?......and no,I'm not some sort of pervert.

Vienna_70 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
I wasn't trying to be exact..I maybe should have said the latter stages of the league.

What like we faded at the end of 2011/2012. If you are going to have a debate about football,
you have to be exact. They're called facts and you need to get yours right.

Was that the time we made up an eight-point gap in four matches?

Remind me again which 'team' it was we caught.

United threw away the league that season and ended up losing by goal difference.

BloodRed-UTD said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
stony said:
City didn't drop any points last March and only dropped 5 out of a maximum of 36 in the last three months. You really are clueless.
Yes you're right.....from late Feb to early April a total of 5 wins and one draw (Arsenal). Some fucking fading that.

Is there any knowledgeable rags out there FFS?

As a united fan I honestly wouldn't know but there was a time when all city had to do was avoid defeat to liverpool to have the league in their hands but they lost and the league was in liverpools hands even though city had games in hand..that's what I meant maybe I wasn't so clever in explaining it but that's what I meant...if you give Chelsea the kind of opportunity you gave liverpool they won't slip up.

And if you were any sort of knowledgeable football fan, you'd know we would have achieved at least a point at Klanfield if it wasn't for a particularly bent display of reffing from Clattenberg that day!

calum down said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
calum down said:
if you don't mind me enquiring... what is your first language?
papiamento?

Yeah though I'm off Spanish descent
Basically it's

Papia
Spanish
Dutch
English

But I'm not catholic

con bo ta bisa baconface den papiamento?

didn't you understand my question blood?
i asked how you say baconface in papiamento

Vienna_70 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Yes you're right.....from late Feb to early April a total of 5 wins and one draw (Arsenal). Some fucking fading that.

Is there any knowledgeable rags out there FFS?

As a united fan I honestly wouldn't know but there was a time when all city had to do was avoid defeat to liverpool to have the league in their hands but they lost and the league was in liverpools hands even though city had games in hand..that's what I meant maybe I wasn't so clever in explaining it but that's what I meant...if you give Chelsea the kind of opportunity you gave liverpool they won't slip up.

And if you were any sort of knowledgeable football fan, you'd know we would have achieved at least a point at Klanfield if it wasn't for a particularly bent display of reffing from Clattenberg that day!

Look city won it at the end.. but I'm just giving an opinion...i said I chose Chelsea over city because city seem to give up the league when they really shouldn't...you won it last season but if something similar happens this season with Chelsea in the running I think it might be fatal.

BloodRed-UTD said:
Vienna_70 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
What like we faded at the end of 2011/2012. If you are going to have a debate about football,
you have to be exact. They're called facts and you need to get yours right.

Was that the time we made up an eight-point gap in four matches?

Remind me again which 'team' it was we caught.

United threw away the league that season and ended up losing by goal difference.

What a stupid fucking comment!

By 'threw it away' you mean finished runners-up. You can't throw something away you don't have.

I also hate it when people like you add 'on goal difference' as if to take away the fact we finished above you

SPIDERBOY said:
A question from me bloodred,if I may.......and be very honest....how old are you?......and no,I'm not some sort of pervert.

If he's to be believed, he must be about 24.

He claims he was 6/7 in 1997, therefore born around 1990.

calum down said:
calum down said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Yeah though I'm off Spanish descent
Basically it's

Papia
Spanish
Dutch
English

But I'm not catholic

con bo ta bisa baconface den papiamento?

didn't you understand my question blood?
i asked how you say baconface in papiamento
Lol I understood it ..I'm not going to give you the satisfaction

Vienna_70 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

If he's to be believed, he must be about 24.

He claims he was 6/7 in 1997, therefore born around 1990.

He posted 25....what I find hard to believe is at that age and a Dutch national,why the rags when arsenal were doing fine with 2 great Dutch players,overmars and bergkamp,done the double 97/98...also Spanish descent,why not barca or madrid,and I just think he speaks very good english considering it's his 4th language,not that it can't be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.