United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Blue Hefner said:
What a stupid fucking comment!

By 'threw it away' you mean finished runners-up. You can't throw something away you don't have.

I also hate it when people like you add 'on goal difference' as if to take away the fact we finished above you

The goal difference part is a fact or am I wrong?

And as united fan I'm entitled to say that we threw it away because that's how I feel about that..when it comes to results that are set in stone I refuse to bring up ifs and buts..for e.g if we didn't lose to Wigan? Fact is we did and in doing so threw away the title..fair enough city beat us in the run in to drag themselves back into it.

Wigan,so often gets brought up when rags try and have a personal dig at me......your deffo on the WUM...IMO.

Can a mod confirm his IP address is where he says he is?

I do a lot of torrenting so It will show many different countries

BloodRed-UTD said:
United threw away the league that season and ended up losing by goal difference.

You mean in the same way Bayern Munich threw away the lead in stoppage time in 99 by subbing their best players who then sat watching with their pipe and slippers?
Kinda devalues that treble doesn't it?

M18CTID said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
I wasn't trying to be exact..I maybe should have said the latter stages of the league.

What like we faded at the end of 2011/2012. If you are going to have a debate about football,
you have to be exact. They're called facts and you need to get yours right.

He said "always fade away by March". While that is totally incorrect about last season making his "always" comment look rather silly he is half right because during the 2011-12 season that you've highlighted it was true - we lost at Swansea, drew at Stoke, and drew at home to Sunderland in March 2012. The 6 game winning run you refer to didn't start until the 4-0 win against WBA in April.

I was wrong to say always..my English got ahead of me..it's not what I meant

CheethamHillBlue said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
United threw away the league that season and ended up losing by goal difference.

You mean in the same way Bayern Munich threw away the lead in stoppage time in 99 by subbing their best players who then sat watching with their pipe and slippers?
Kinda devalues that treble doesn't it?

From a Bayern supporters perspective definitely they threw it away.

From my perspective we won it.

Thank fuck I'm off to Greece tomorrow for a week, by the time I get back this latest scummer will be history. He'll get gobby and be gone.

As all the other's who appear from brighton, Hong Kong or wherevet win a couple of games luckily and they're our smug arsey buddies with a balanced view etc.

Without the doughnut third they'd be 16/17th and still be in hiding.

For some reason people start talking to them as normal people!!!!!!!

I'd just like to say fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.

Oh and SCUM.

BloodRed-UTD said:
SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
The goal difference part is a fact or am I wrong?

And as united fan I'm entitled to say that we threw it away because that's how I feel about that..when it comes to results that are set in stone I refuse to bring up ifs and buts..for e.g if we didn't lose to Wigan? Fact is we did and in doing so threw away the title..fair enough city beat us in the run in to drag themselves back into it.

Wigan,so often gets brought up when rags try and have a personal dig at me......your deffo on the WUM...IMO.

Your gonna tell me next that kid creole and the coconuts were your favorite group,arnt you?

Manchester United

<a class="postlink" href="http://1liesalot.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/the-fan-united-diaries.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://1liesalot.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10 ... aries.html</a>

SPIDERBOY said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Your gonna tell me next that kid creole and the coconuts were your favorite group,arnt you?

I don't get it

Utd are a fashion club,city are a passion club. Absolute fact as anyone in manchester would know. They cracked under the pressure we put them under 3 seasons ago,the fact we won on gd is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.