United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ourselves, Chavs, Arse and the grievers will all play their football against the rags. Given the defence and midfield and I still say both are shite compared, nobody will be having any sleepless nights before the games.

Sure anything can happen in football and it often does so with that in mind.......

.......I'm going for 7 next time ;-)

Blue Hefner said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Vienna_70 said:
Was that the time we made up an eight-point gap in four matches?

Remind me again which 'team' it was we caught.

United threw away the league that season and ended up losing by goal difference.

What a stupid fucking comment!

By 'threw it away' you mean finished runners-up. You can't throw something away you don't have.

I also hate it when people like you add 'on goal difference' as if to take away the fact we finished above you

The goal difference part is a fact or am I wrong?

And as united fan I'm entitled to say that we threw it away because that's how I feel about that..when it comes to results that are set in stone I refuse to bring up ifs and buts..for e.g if we didn't lose to Wigan? Fact is we did and in doing so threw away the title..fair enough city beat us in the run in to drag themselves back into it.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
stony said:
City didn't drop any points last March and only dropped 5 out of a maximum of 36 in the last three months. You really are clueless.

I wasn't trying to be exact..I maybe should have said the latter stages of the league.

What like we faded at the end of 2011/2012. If you are going to have a debate about football,
you have to be exact. They're called facts and you need to get yours right.

He said "always fade away by March". While that is totally incorrect about last season making his "always" comment look rather silly he is half right because during the 2011-12 season that you've highlighted it was true - we lost at Swansea, drew at Stoke, and drew at home to Sunderland in March 2012. The 6 game winning run you refer to didn't start until the 4-0 win against WBA in April.

BloodRed-UTD said:
Blue Hefner said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
United threw away the league that season and ended up losing by goal difference.

By 'threw it away' you mean finished runners-up. You can't throw something away you don't have.

I also hate it when people like you add 'on goal difference' as if to take away the fact we finished above you

And as united fan I'm entitled to say that we threw it away because that's how I feel about that..when it comes to results that are set in stone I refuse to bring up ifs and buts..for e.g if we didn't lose to Wigan? Fact is we did and in doing so threw away the title..fair enough city beat us in the run in to drag themselves back into it.

Wigan,so often gets brought up when rags try and have a personal dig at me......your deffo on the WUM...IMO.

Can a mod confirm his IP address is where he says he is?

SPIDERBOY said:
Vienna_70 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
A question from me bloodred,if I may.......and be very honest....how old are you?......and no,I'm not some sort of pervert.

If he's to be believed, he must be about 24.

He claims he was 6/7 in 1997, therefore born around 1990.

He posted 25....what I find hard to believe is at that age and a Dutch national,why the rags when arsenal were doing fine with 2 great Dutch players,overmars and bergkamp,done the double 97/98...also Spanish descent,why not barca or madrid,and I just think he speaks very good english considering it's his 4th language,not that it can't be done.

Of course it can. But I'm very suspicious. He seems to make the mistakes with his English that are often seen on here from mother-tongue English speakers, not from someone who has learnt it as a foreign language.

SPIDERBOY said:
Vienna_70 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
A question from me bloodred,if I may.......and be very honest....how old are you?......and no,I'm not some sort of pervert.

He posted 25....what I find hard to believe is at that age and a Dutch national,why the rags when arsenal were doing fine with 2 great Dutch players,overmars and bergkamp,done the double 97/98...also Spanish descent,why not barca or madrid,and I just think he speaks very good english considering it's his 4th language,not that it can't be done.

Like I said in another thread...we had just got a new tv subscription service with satellite etc..and I was browsing channels and stumbled on a premier league highlights show which at the time was playing a segment on Eric cantona and some of his memorable goals..he was literally the first player I saw and I was amazed by what I had seen(this guy scoring really good goals for fun) and devoted myself to supporting him and the team he played for..I had no idea who man united were at that point in time.

BloodRed-UTD said:
calum down said:
calum down said:
con bo ta bisa baconface den papiamento?

didn't you understand my question blood?
i asked how you say baconface in papiamento
Lol I understood it ..I'm not going to give you the satisfaction

okey dokey then
ignoring my attempt at humour
call me doubting thomas but i'd merely like a little proof that you do indeed speak papia
un lenguage nunka ta sufisiente

how about some swear words
all i know is - chupa mi dolo

BloodRed-UTD said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Vienna_70 said:

Like I said in another thread...we had just got a new tv subscription service with satellite etc..and I was browsing channels and stumbled on a premier league highlights show which at the time was playing a segment on Eric cantona and some of his memorable goals..he was literally the first player I saw and I was amazed by what I had seen(this guy scoring really good goals for fun) and devoted myself to supporting him and the team he played for..I had no idea who man united were at that point in time.

Another question,who does/did your father support?

BloodRed-UTD said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Vienna_70 said:

Cuntona was literally the first player you saw.
Are you Jamie Redknapp?

BloodRed-UTD said:
Blue Hefner said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

I'm going to say something that appears totally contradictory but actually backs up some of what you're saying. On the one hand, I don't believe City got enough credit in the media for overhauling an 8 point gap in the last 6 games but on the flip side I don't believe United got enough flak in the media for blowing such a seemingly unassailable lead so close to the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.