United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodRed-UTD said:
KentBlue said:
In all sincerity, whoever you are BloodRed, being a rag and coming on a City forum and calling Sergio a c**t...I mean, what the fuck sort of response did you expect?

I knew Id get some abuse ..even the mod warned me..but again it's banter when you do it and it's a wind up when I do it? It's all in good spirit..but at least the abuse could come with real answers and interesting opinions.

No, you're wrong again. You were given the opportunity to withdraw your comment as you said English wasn't your native language, but you stood by your comment.

City fans (or civilised people) do not generally go round calling people a c*** without good reason. Good reason would be the way they conducted themselves either on or off the pitch. For these reasons, Giggs, Rooney, RVP, Ferdinand, Ferguson, Keane, Gary Neville, Evra et al ad infinitum are going to get loads of abuse from City fans and virtually all other football fans, with varying degrees of justification. But you won't find us abusing the likes of Carrick, Fletcher and their ilk.

Likewise, other fans abuse some of our players for their poor conduct. Nasri, Ben Thatcher, De Jongg, Yaya etc. But we don't accept visitors abusing players who conduct themselves impeccably on and off the pitch. For City, I would include Aguero, Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva, Milner, Navas.

To call someone such an insulting name just because he does his job and scores against you regularly is unacceptable. We don't take it as banter. Us ridiculing Phil Jones however, is precisely that - fair banter.

Eli Panic said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
KentBlue said:
In all sincerity, whoever you are BloodRed, being a rag and coming on a City forum and calling Sergio a c**t...I mean, what the fuck sort of response did you expect?

I knew Id get some abuse ..even the mod warned me..but again it's banter when you do it and it's a wind up when I do it? It's all in good spirit..but at least the abuse could come with real answers and interesting opinions.

No, you're wrong again. You were given the opportunity to withdraw your comment as you said English wasn't your native language, but you stood by your comment.

City fans (or civilised people) do not generally go round calling people a c*** without good reason. Good reason would be the way they conducted themselves either on or off the pitch. For these reasons, Giggs, Rooney, RVP, Ferdinand, Ferguson, Keane, Gary Neville, Evra et al ad infinitum are going to get loads of abuse from City fans and virtually all other football fans, with varying degrees of justification. But you won't find us abusing the likes of Carrick, Fletcher and their ilk.

Likewise, other fans abuse some of our players for their poor conduct. Nasri, Ben Thatcher, De Jongg, Yaya etc. But we don't accept visitors abusing players who conduct themselves impeccably on and off the pitch. For City, I would include Aguero, Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva, Milner, Navas.

To call someone such an insulting name just because he does his job and scores against you regularly is unacceptable. We don't take it as banter. Us ridiculing Phil Jones however, is precisely that - fair banter.

You sure about that?

BloodRed-UTD said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
I hear what you're saying but those are your own problems with united fans not mine..I'm not a psychiatrist I can't help you with that
Why would I want help with it? The fact you've suggested that I would means you don't seem to understand what it is to be a football fan.

Look I didn't come here to engage in emotional warfare..or what united fans have done to you in the past ..I came here to talk about football..I know city fans hate united but that doesn't hold water with me..I'll still expect a sensible opinion from you guys with regards to football players,teams,managers etc

Sensible opinions???? You do know your on bluemoon don't you, all sensible opinions are left at the door...

Thing is, once united, as a club, offer an unconditional apology about that banner, I reckon we'll all be able to move on, eh chaps?

Look I'm not trying to Wum or anything..but what was wrong with the banner? It's banter right? And for the most part it was a true.

Thing is, once united, as a club, offer an unconditional apology about that banner, I reckon we'll all be able to move on, eh chaps?

No. Fuck them. They are on the run. Problem for them is we know where they are running to. We got their ages ago and we've been waiting for them.

Tanzeylee said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Why would I want help with it? The fact you've suggested that I would means you don't seem to understand what it is to be a football fan.

Look I didn't come here to engage in emotional warfare..or what united fans have done to you in the past ..I came here to talk about football..I know city fans hate united but that doesn't hold water with me..I'll still expect a sensible opinion from you guys with regards to football players,teams,managers etc

Sensible opinions???? You do know your on bluemoon don't you, all sensible opinions are left at the door...

I wouldn't say that..there have been a few on here who have put aside the hate and actually answered some of my questions.. And I appreciate that.

BloodRed-UTD said:

Look I'm not trying to Wum or anything..but what was wrong with the banner? It's banter right? And for the most part it was a true.

Do you really need to ask that question?

If you do, you really shouldn't be on any football forum, let alone this one.

BloodRed-UTD said:

Mods...
I think you should put this clown out of his misery before it gets nasty...

Vienna_70 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

Do you really need to ask that question?

If you do, you really shouldn't be on any football forum, let alone this one.

I ask because I want to know from city fans .simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.