United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!

Let's not start bringing even more races into it. Baps are completely off the agenda. Tall, fluffy, small circumference with a fair dusting of flour on top. Nothing like a barm.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
If duplicating what he did is so easy, how come no one has ever emulated it any any other leading European club?

please cease from this baconface love-in , you will only suffer more "pain" , can we now return to the facts of the matter , ferguson is a c*nt.
Tell me more of this "pain" you speak of.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ2RjpMaddA[/video]

Blue Hefner said:
Of course Fergusson was a good manager, but there are lots of good managers.

He found his comfort zone at Utd. He had moe money than anyone else, was able to bully the establishment and generally have it all his own way

Mouinho, Carlo A, Wenger, Lippi, Cappelo etc all did it/are doing it all over the world.

Fergusson did well at Aberdeen but that was 30yrs ago. I'd have much more recpect(wouldn't be hard) for him if he did it in modern day Spain, Italy, Germany or even with the national team
Ferguson was brilliant at what he did but that only went so far. His European record was OK but nothing special and both Mourinho and Wenger had his number when properly supported by their owners.

He forged good relationships with agents, other clubs and managers and bullied players, journos and officials which helped him amass many domestic trophies but without the tactical wherewithal of the likes of Sacchi, Ancelotti and Mourinho he can only be regarded in the second rank of coaches IMO.

Pam said:
de niro said:
waspish said:
If Bacon was the madrid or Barcelona manager he would of been sacked because 2 champs leagues in 20+ years is fucking shite

and both flukes at that.

I am glad someone has finally pointed this out. It drives me up the wall how conveniently overlooked this fact is. Good call de niro.
And the cheeky cunts still have the cheek to rubbish our 2 recent PL wins-only on GD and Dippers threw it away.
Anyway fuck 'em.
Champions!

Vienna_70 said:
waspish said:
Vienna_70 said:
Just a note to a certain Mr Lescott.

Come on, Joleon, you know what to do. West Brom's results have improved considerably since you came into the side and we're expecting more of the same tomorrow.

OABAAB and all that,

A nice tasty 2 footer on either rooney or Di Maria head height perhaps ;)

shrek is banned.

So it will have to be tia Maria, then!
Should run up the steps to the exec box and rip his wig off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.