United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is my derby nerves kicking in but next week could be the first time they have a near full squad available, write the fcukers off at your own peril.

Shirley said:
Maybe it is my derby nerves kicking in but next week could be the first time they have a near full squad available, write the fcukers off at your own peril.

I'll happily write the fuckers off. We are better than them ALL over the pitch. You worry too much.

What makes me laugh is everyone keeps going on about their 'formidable' attack and how they're going to win games simply by blitzing and outscoring the opposition... just wondering when exactly do they plan to start doing this?

jacko74 said:
What makes me laugh is everyone keeps going on about their 'formidable' attack and how they're going to win games simply by blitzing and outscoring the opposition... just wondering when exactly do they plan to start doing this?
It was formidable in 2011.

Hoping for a rag win tomorrow (I am a blue, honest) for two reasons

1. The obvious point being they reel the Chavs back
2. They think they will be invincible and the press wil be all over it

The following week we then tear them such a new one that it never heals, and they start to believe they are not as good as they may think.

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.