United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley said:
Maybe it is my derby nerves kicking in but next week could be the first time they have a near full squad available, write the fcukers off at your own peril.

Their strikeforce is at full strength now so no surprises there.

If by full squad you mean having Chris Smalling and young Blackett back then you need to relax

Bluewonder said:
jacko74 said:
What makes me laugh is everyone keeps going on about their 'formidable' attack and how they're going to win games simply by blitzing and outscoring the opposition... just wondering when exactly do they plan to start doing this?
It was formidable in 2011.
Puzzles me too, this. There was a picture in the paper the other day showing the Rags' 'Goal Machine,' ie; Falcao. Has anyone got the stats on the vast numbers this 'Goal Machine' has scored for them?
Same as the Goalie, De Gea, described by some clowns as one of the best in the world, well, the mighty Leicester shoved 5 past him without drawing breath. Any stats on his current numbers?

Shirley said:
Maybe it is my derby nerves kicking in but next week could be the first time they have a near full squad available, write the fcukers off at your own peril.
They really are fuckin shite mate
Mine you if they win their next two game's they actually go above us, what a fuckin horrible thought..........

The cookie monster said:
Shirley said:
Mine you if they win their next two game's they actually go above us, what a fuckin horrible thought..........

can't see them beating either of the next two teams let alone both.

de niro said:
The cookie monster said:
Shirley said:

Agreed, although I wouldn't mind them getting a point today!

bert's broken neck said:
de niro said:
The cookie monster said:

Fuck them getting a point, I want Chelsea to pulverise them, we'll sort Chelsea out ourselves, we got 29 games to go at yet, don't want any help from the rag softarses, seeing Chelsea batter them in their own back yard is all I want to see.

manimanc said:
bert's broken neck said:
de niro said:

Fuck them getting a point, I want Chelsea to pulverise them, we'll sort Chelsea out ourselves, we got 29 games to go at yet, don't want any help from the rag softarses, seeing Chelsea batter them in their own back yard is all I want to see.

But not better than 1-6. Let's not take the shine off our achievement.

Zubrman said:
manimanc said:
bert's broken neck said:

But not better than 1-6. Let's not take the shine off our achievement.

that will be just the first half

des hardi said:
I am thinking of Louis Van Gaal everyday since I referre to him as a term for taking a dump /turtles head.

I should be shot for even thinking of that $hit.

Off for a van gaal myself.

manimanc said:
bert's broken neck said:
de niro said:

So really you'll be cheering the chavs on to go 8 clear of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.