United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing about United that concerns me going into the derby is what banner they'll be flying over the Etihad.

They get giddy after any small sign that they have turned the corner and are now,in their eyes,back where they belong.There were some signs it was clicking together better on Sunday and with the money they have spent and the world class talent that bought so they should be!

I hope we crush those giddy thoughts on Sunday but we are not in the best moment ourselves.If our real players,especially the defence turn up instead of the pale imitations we saw at West Ham we should have no worries.

stony said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bilboblue said:
Obviously a joke headline, he said on skysports 'I hope I get picked, it's the game every young boy in the country wants to play in'.....

He's obviously not been tuned in, that's the 'nited-scousepool' game.
I think that's what in political circles is called being 'off-message'.

I'd say everyone should throw burgers at the fat c**t on Sunday, but not everyone can afford it.

hey come on, we dont like them but a direct hit with a city burger could kill them stone dead.

Monday- Could Kun get a ban?

Tuesday - Pube head maybe injured

Wednesday - ? A & E comes out with some shit about being finally at home and we'd better watch out

Thursday - ? For no real reason there is a big piece on the Munich crash

Friday - ? Big rally call behind Mutant Turtle from the players talking about how much of a solid unit they are,, fights/unrest at City

Saturday - ? Lou interviewed live from his chippy, Paddy interviewed live from the gutter & Yorke interviewed live from...who cares

Sunday - 3 rags in SKY/BT studio dissing us, City rip the rags another arsehole, rags in studio talk about needing time and why we don't need an expanded stadium.

Monday - Media full of City lucky to score 8, Mutant Tutrle says 'he was robbed by Oliver/needs more time.

It's virtually this year after year.

One of the last remaining pleasures in reading the daily outpourings of our verminous press pack must surely be spotting the most gratuitous shoe-horning of the rags into any and every story no matter how unrelated or inconsequential. Today's prize goes to the Daily Mail, not just for its article on the tragic death of Senzo Meyiwa accompanied, naturally, by a photograph of the day he met Wayne Rooney but its article on the society page where Kate Middleton's uncle is pictured in friendly banter with none other than Wayne "Almost a Royal" Rooney. I sense another Old Trafford knighthood is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.