United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue b4 the moon said:
Monday- Could Kun get a ban?

Tuesday - Pube head maybe injured

Wednesday - ? A & E comes out with some shit about being finally at home and we'd better watch out

Thursday - ? For no real reason there is a big piece on the Munich crash

Friday - ? Big rally call behind Mutant Turtle from the players talking about how much of a solid unit they are,, fights/unrest at City

Saturday - ? Lou interviewed live from his chippy, Paddy interviewed live from the gutter & Yorke interviewed live from...who cares

Sunday - 3 rags in SKY/BT studio dissing us, City rip the rags another arsehole, rags in studio talk about needing time and why we don't need an expanded stadium.

Monday - Media full of City lucky to score 8, Mutant Tutrle says 'he was robbed by Oliver/needs more time.

It's virtually this year after year.

Hahahhaha. It's funny because it's true.

mancity5 said:
aguero93:20 said:
mancity5 said:
I thought Utd were unlucky against Chelsea, they could have had a couple more throw ins.

Really? I noticed several Chelsea players getting quite irate with some fat fucker dressed as a referee over some throw ins awarded to the scum.

Made it up.... I dint even watch it, I only watch them twice a season.

That will be the Intergalactic Cup final and the Sponsor of the Year exhibition match?

blue b4 the moon said:
Monday- Could Kun get a ban?

Tuesday - Pube head maybe injured

Wednesday - ? A & E comes out with some shit about being finally at home and we'd better watch out

Thursday - ? For no real reason there is a big piece on the Munich crash

Friday - ? Big rally call behind Mutant Turtle from the players talking about how much of a solid unit they are,, fights/unrest at City

Saturday - ? Lou interviewed live from his chippy, Paddy interviewed live from the gutter & Yorke interviewed live from...who cares. All three make gratuitous reference to Liverpool still being their big game.

Sunday - 3 rags in SKY/BT studio dissing us, City rip the rags another arsehole, rags in studio talk about needing time and why we don't need an expanded stadium.

Monday - Media full of City lucky to score 8, Mutant Tutrle says 'he was robbed by Oliver/needs more time.

It's virtually this year after year.

It's the biggest game of their year. I've had three different rags (not troublemakers, to be fair) asking me if I know of any spare tickets in the home end. (Not a fucking chance I'd ever do that, obviously, and I don't even have any tickets before you jump down my throat). And, to take the prize, I know five of them who've paid a tout £200 each for tickets in the away end.
They're all - to a man - convinced they're gonna win this. God knows they might; anything can happen but where their cockiness is coming from is bewildering.

blue underpants said:
Luke Shaw taunts City ''We are a scary team'' Daily Mirror
Agreed.

PA-15758633.jpg

He scares the local dogs to death.

It is Tuesday, 5 days before the Derby and it is ominously quiet. I have to tell you I am worried just because it is quite. 5 days before a Derby and we have not had one mention of the MIB's.

Be afraid Blues, be afraid.

Although I think I saw one at B& Q buying some paint.

mad4city said:
It's the biggest game of their year. I've had three different rags (not troublemakers, to be fair) asking me if I know of any spare tickets in the home end. (Not a fucking chance I'd ever do that, obviously, and I don't even have any tickets before you jump down my throat). And, to take the prize, I know five of them who've paid a tout £200 each for tickets in the away end.
They're all - to a man - convinced they're gonna win this. God knows they might; anything can happen but where their cockiness is coming from is bewildering.

Looks like bobbys made a few quid then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.