United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue b4 the moon said:
Well its fair to say that phase one TickTock has finally Tocked.

What happens next?

The raggy followers are burying their heads in the sand, the internal raggy mouthpieces are talking us down and them up, Gill and his bumchums will be looking at ways to stop us.

I suspect the national media are about to jump ship soon followed by a large proportion of the 659m fan base. When the plastics start to walk the end so neigh as without the little kids in Singapore buying stuff that is related to the rags the money dries up.

Phase two.....Armageddon.
Karmageddon!

Re: List the rags likely trophy haul this season

The most ex players who have played in the Barclays Premier League and are now working on TV cup.

i have no rag friends, family members or even aquaintances.

I suggest all blues adopt a similar policy!

Di maria best player in the league (in the league) after 2 games against burnley and leicester

Januzaj next Ronaldo

Shaw best right back in the league ward awarded by sir Partrice evra

Falcao best striker in the league trophy awarded by the mancunian red tv

The Fellaini revival trophy

the City failing FFP trophy

Facebook followers british cup...

After winning 4 games in a row if it happen, the 4 successive win intercontinental cup

kp789 said:
We won the derby even though we lost it award because we didnt get smashed for 12 award

how time change you feel they are (even the players) like masoshists waiting for city to smash them 4 or 5 goals even if its a good game we should have drawn ect

Prestwich_Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Patriotism is the belief your country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.

George Bernard Shaw
The only man to win a Nobel Prize and an Oscar. Did he come through the rags academy?
Yeah, was a left winger.

I like many am failing to see any positives from United or the tactical turtle thus far, well positives for them anyway. For the rest of football I see endless positives.

Their back 5 yesterday cost significantly more than ours, yet in my opinion they still need 4 defenders minimum.

The tactical turtle seems void of any ideas. As some have said, they try to play out from the back, split the centre halves, Blind drops in, they play it round a bit, panic and lump it.

So far any success they've had this season is purely down to Di Maria, some moments of brilliance, some of luck and he does deliver one hell of a set piece.

Then when plan a fails. Lump it to the disastrous Fellaini seems to be their plan.

£150 spent on top of essentially a top 4 squad and they've earned 1.4 points per game. That including very lucky late goals at WBA and to Chelsea. They should be on 12 points out of 30 with a pretty easy start.

Yet, I read today about a 'moral' victory and such, did I watch a different game? We had 4 good chances before Smalling' brain fart, Navas is a very lucky boy, because that miss from Aguero's pass after 10/15 minutes was alarming.

We obviously had the matter or 3 penalties turned down, and Rojo somehow avoiding punishment for that idiotic challenge.

Credit where credit is due, Rooney's run late on was very dangerous, and a lumped in lump to a lump should have seen Fellaini do better, but he's gash, so he didn't.

What would worry me if I were a rag, if LVG is such a genius, why is it lumping the ball up to Fellaini is a realistic option? And why on earth was Rooney deployed as a holding midfielder, he maybe fading, but if one thing is painfully obvious about our weaknesses, we can't deal with runners from deep. Rooney did this once, we struggled, granted his initial turn was lucky. Yet the tactical turtle had old 'Wazza' basically man mark Ya Ya, who inturn had his best game of the season.

Controlling everything we did, whilst his threat lead United to offer basically nothing from central midfielder.

We didn't play over well, we badly missed Silva yet could and should have won by 3 or 4. Yet we weren't particularly happy with our win, and they seem positively delighted with their loss. This shows how far things have come.

It's all very well laughing and poking fun but I reckon we have to be more subtle. I've been sympathising with the rags at work telling them they are really good and were very unlucky. Frankly, the last thing we need to do is open their eyes to reality. We do that and there's a good chance they'll force Van Gaal out like they did Moyes and spend another quarter of a billion over the next 12 months. Based on the "monkeys and typewriters" hypothesis, if they keep changing, sooner or later they'll get it right. Far better in my view to make encouraging noises and let them believe they're almost there, see how long we can string this golden period out.

schfc6 said:
I like many am failing to see any positives from United or the tactical turtle thus far, well positives for them anyway. For the rest of football I see endless positives.

Their back 5 yesterday cost significantly more than ours, yet in my opinion they still need 4 defenders minimum.

The tactical turtle seems void of any ideas. As some have said, they try to play out from the back, split the centre halves, Blind drops in, they play it round a bit, panic and lump it.

So far any success they've had this season is purely down to Di Maria, some moments of brilliance, some of luck and he does deliver one hell of a set piece.

Then when plan a fails. Lump it to the disastrous Fellaini seems to be their plan.

£150 spent on top of essentially a top 4 squad and they've earned 1.4 points per game. That including very lucky late goals at WBA and to Chelsea. They should be on 12 points out of 30 with a pretty easy start.

Yet, I read today about a 'moral' victory and such, did I watch a different game? We had 4 good chances before Smalling' brain fart, Navas is a very lucky boy, because that miss from Aguero's pass after 10/15 minutes was alarming.

We obviously had the matter or 3 penalties turned down, and Rojo somehow avoiding punishment for that idiotic challenge.

Credit where credit is due, Rooney's run late on was very dangerous, and a lumped in lump to a lump should have seen Fellaini do better, but he's gash, so he didn't.

What would worry me if I were a rag, if LVG is such a genius, why is it lumping the ball up to Fellaini is a realistic option? And why on earth was Rooney deployed as a holding midfielder, he maybe fading, but if one thing is painfully obvious about our weaknesses, we can't deal with runners from deep. Rooney did this once, we struggled, granted his initial turn was lucky. Yet the tactical turtle had old 'Wazza' basically man mark Ya Ya, who inturn had his best game of the season.

Controlling everything we did, whilst his threat lead United to offer basically nothing from central midfielder.

We didn't play over well, we badly missed Silva yet could and should have won by 3 or 4. Yet we weren't particularly happy with our win, and they seem positively delighted with their loss. This shows how far things have come.

That just about sums it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.