United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
Warnock had just admitted he's already lubed up for the trip to swampland at weekend.

Spineless shitbag.

What did he say? Having seen the list of available defenders the rags have got, any decent manager (so obviously excusing bignose) should be going and attacking them. Playing the rags now is a perfect chance for a team from the mid/bottom half to kick-start their season.

3674924913a6328364663ml.jpg

Man Utd fans think their point against Chelsea and City shows that they are going in the right direction?

Do you think that's true?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-QMxrPKU-k[/video]

Marvin said:
Man Utd fans think their point against Chelsea and City shows that they are going in the right direction?

Haha, the hosts are a brummie and a southerner. They don't help themselves do they.

i hadn,t quite prepared myself for seeing de -miracle in the flesh....fuck me he is one ugly mother fucker,although sitting in south stand upper i was far enough way to feel safe..i bet there were quite a few dads in the family stand who had to cover their offsprings eyes whenever he came close....looked like somthing from zombie flesh eaters

Marvin said:

They are going in the right direction... Down the fucking league.

I'd be embarrassed watching these 2 if I was a Mancunian Rag, the ammunition against them that the likes of these 2 continuously provide us is becoming never ending.

Long may it continue.

I posted the day before the derby that the reds at work had been very loud for the first time in a fair few years , well today they weren't loud , in fact positively fucking quiet ,

I didn't get to watch or listen to the match , I was at work , one of the reds who had managed to watch it said he was positive after the match because of the way united had come back at city with 10men ,I couldn't comment because I hadn't seen anything,

so I watched MOTD and the fucker never mentioned they had two shots at goal
and a fluffed bog brush header and city should of had 3 fucking penalties ,not to mention rojo should of gone off leaving united with 9 men ,he didn't mention us hitting the post and generally pissing all over them for 75 mins , admittedly it was only motd but fucking hell it looked like we mullard them and but for the ref this could of been a fucking massacre

anyway its over with now and they haven't made as much as a mouse fart of a noise,
a £400 ,000,000 squad managed 2 fucking shots that's 200 million per shot ,they didn't like that either ,or moysie had a better record , I think it really is sinking in that are well and truly fucked ,200 million odd pounds spent and they are worse than ever.

snigger snigger

ps I cant believe we didn't get one penalty fucking disgrace , that ref needs fucking off , he shit it because he had already sent smalling off ,rojo should of gone ,and we should of had at least 3 pens plus maybe another with the blind handball,that ref is a shit house of the highest order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.