United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Man Utd fans think their point against Chelsea and City shows that they are going in the right direction?

Do you think that's true?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-QMxrPKU-k[/video]
1.30-2.00

tumblr_inline_mxscqnJDdL1rt9job.jpg

ArdwickBlue said:
Marvin said:
Man Utd fans think their point against Chelsea and City shows that they are going in the right direction?

Do you think that's true?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-QMxrPKU-k[/video]

They are going in the right direction... Down the fucking league.

I'd be embarrassed watching these 2 if I was a Mancunian Rag, the ammunition against them that the likes of these 2 continuously provide us is becoming never ending.

Long may it continue.

I actually feel sorry for manc rags. These plastics must be an embarrassment to them.

sir baconface said:
Less of the crowing, everyone. They're still on course for a top half finish.

Barely, they'd better hope Hull, Stoke and Villa don't get their act together.

Are the scum reminding anyone else of a bigger spending QPR?

dennishasdoneit said:
i hadn,t quite prepared myself for seeing de -miracle in the flesh....fuck me he is one ugly mother fucker,although sitting in south stand upper i was far enough way to feel safe..i bet there were quite a few dads in the family stand who had to cover their offsprings eyes whenever he came close....looked like somthing from zombie flesh eaters

In block 122 he was christened "Pterodactyl head"

Well this state of affairs at the swamp clearly can't go on for much longer. If the tactical turtle gets the same return from the next 10 games as he has from the last 10 then clearly he will be toast. So in the interest of fun and wild speculation who do we see as the next target in this mercurial merry go round of football genius at OT. I reckon there is a need to go back to old times and start again so I would like to see the sublime managerial skills of either fat Steve Bruce or the Stoke City saviour in the form of our very own Mark Hughes brought in to save the day that way this glorious run towards oblivion can be continued for as long as possible. Any other suggestions???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.