United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfazz said:
Well this state of affairs at the swamp clearly can't go on for much longer. If the tactical turtle gets the same return from the next 10 games as he has from the last 10 then clearly he will be toast. So in the interest of fun and wild speculation who do we see as the next target in this mercurial merry go round of football genius at OT. I reckon there is a need to go back to old times and start again so I would like to see the sublime managerial skills of either fat Steve Bruce or the Stoke City saviour in the form of our very own Mark Hughes brought in to save the day that way this glorious run towards oblivion can be continued for as long as possible. Any other suggestions???

Laurent Blanc. He's shit, and has brought about a regression at PSG but as he's got scum connections and has won a 'top' european league hopefully he'll be the one they turn to next, can't see him being at PSG too much longer if they lose to Marseille at the weekend so he'll be available for the job.

pfazz said:
Well this state of affairs at the swamp clearly can't go on for much longer. If the tactical turtle gets the same return from the next 10 games as he has from the last 10 then clearly he will be toast. So in the interest of fun and wild speculation who do we see as the next target in this mercurial merry go round of football genius at OT. I reckon there is a need to go back to old times and start again so I would like to see the sublime managerial skills of either fat Steve Bruce or the Stoke City saviour in the form of our very own Mark Hughes brought in to save the day that way this glorious run towards oblivion can be continued for as long as possible. Any other suggestions???

I've had a £50 bet with a rag that the turtle will jump ship,BEFORE the end of the season.
I've got the old "by mutual consent" bullshit as well.

pfazz said:
Sir Bryan Riggs will take over and get the job permanently. The **** is probably manovering for it already.

mat said:
pfazz said:
Sir Bryan Riggs will take over and get the job permanently. The c**t is probably manovering for it already.

We can but dream of such an outcome but I don't think even that shower of incompetents would fall for that scenario again. To say he looks out of place on the bench is putting it mildly. The spectre that is Ferguson is still looming so that could be a possibility still.

mat said:
pfazz said:
Sir Bryan Riggs will take over and get the job permanently. The c**t is probably manovering for it already.

The only contribution that 'Family Man' made that the camera caught was picking his filthy bastard red nose. Dirty boy!

pfazz said:
mat said:
pfazz said:

We can but dream of such an outcome but I don't think even that shower of incompetents would fall for that scenario again. To say he looks out of place on the bench is putting it mildly. The spectre that is Ferguson is still looming so that could be a possibility still.

Shakin Bacon won't be coming back, that's for sure. If the serendipitous happens, and they DO have to replace the Transitional Turtle, then the deluded masses that call themselves Rags will be calling for one of the "Class of 92" lot, just like Newcastle fans always gravitate towards the comfort blanket of past glory in the form of Keegan or Shearer. Similarly with Liverpool and the beloved Boot Room. So, they'll be clamouring for the Family Man or maybe even G-Nev.

dickie davies said:
Everyone keeps going on about how the rags will have to spend fortunes on their defence
Well they're going to have to spend fortunes on their forwards soon

RVP looks pretty much finished, Shrek is fucking awful and Falcao is only on loan

Their midfield too, Herrera looks to be below the standard required, Carrick is past it or will soon be so, Fletcher's finished, Blind is far too slow for the PL and lacks the mental attributes to cover for it, Anderson is shit, Young is shit, Valencia is decent but that's it, only di Maria looks to be good enough and as we saw on Sunday it's easy to shut him out of games once you realise how central he is to the gameplan.

So, let's be honest here, how many players do they have that are realistically good enough going forward in time? I'll be generous and say De Gea, Shaw, Herrera (benefit of the doubt),Mata and di Maria. That's 5 and Wilson and Januzaj look like they could be decent squad players in the future. So just the six players still needed for the first team alone then and going by some of their awful purchases this summer (Rojo, Blind) and last year (Fellaini). That amount could take them 20 signings alone to find.

EDIT:, oh I forgot, they're RATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.