United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
dickie davies said:
I can see DeGea looking for a way out. I'm certain he'll be at Real Madrid next season

I can see di Maria pushing for a transfer to PSG as well if they miss top 4. That could leave them with Mata, Herrera and Shaw. LOL.

aguero93:20 said:
dickie davies said:
I can see DeGea looking for a way out. I'm certain he'll be at Real Madrid next season

I can see di Maria pushing for a transfer to PSG as well WHEN they miss top 4. That could leave them with Mata, Herrera and Shaw. LOL.

Edited.

dickie davies said:

I can see di Maria pushing for a transfer to PSG as well if they miss top 4. That could leave them with Mata, Herrera and Shaw. LOL.
I had heard that Di Maria was going to Barca and that this transfer was a way of doing that without him going directly there from Madrid.

SPIDERBOY said:
dickie davies said:

I can see di Maria pushing for a transfer to PSG as well WHEN they miss top 4. That could leave them with Mata, Herrera and Shaw. LOL.

Edited.

I was going to write that originally, but let's face it, Spurs, Liverpool and Everton have been shit this season. Alexis SanchezArsenal have picked up a bit of form which should (hopefully) close out the automatic spots but I don't think we can rely on the hammers or saints keeping them out. They have half a chance of making 4th at the moment, bookies have them around even money (same chance as flipping a coin) which seems about right to me unless something drastic changes.

Prestwich_Blue said:
dickie davies said:

I had heard that Di Maria was going to Barca and that this transfer was a way of doing that without him going directly there from Madrid.

Alá Falcao? Could be, but that's not great from my point of view as Barca are currently banned from registering new players, so he'd be at the scum still next year. I'd love to see the effect on the plastic rag masses' collective psyche if their 'second coming' bailed out and put in a transfer request after a season.

dickie davies said:

The Angel of the West was desperate to come and play with his mate, Zab. Both di Maria and de Gea must get pissed off turning up for work on Saturday and they only see FatScouseGit putting in a shift!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
dickie davies said:

The Angel of the West was desperate to come and play with his mate, Zab. Both di Maria and de Gea must get pissed off turning up for work on Saturday and they only see FatScouseGit putting in a shift!

We could have used him as well tbf, a lot better than the rags currently are as he'd do more damage by not being the focal (in fact the only) point of an attack. Pity, can't see them selling to us next summer.

Oh god yeah if di maria was at the rags using them just as a proxy i think i would end all my involvement in footy there and then.
I would have to for my health, it would be so delicious and fattening. Like eating a thousand vanilla crowns all at one sitting.

DeGea would be a liar if he said he was happy right now. Every man would be questioning their choice in his situation.

Copied and pasted from Friday/Saturday.....

And Scholes believes players like Angel Di Maria can write their names into United folklore in the heavyweight fixture.

He added: "These are the kind of games that get remembered for a long time by supporters, on either side of the city’s divide. For players like Shaw, Falcao and Di Maria, it is their first taste of playing against their local rivals. From my experience, it is not a game you want to lose......."

Ah well, I wonder how they all felt, and whether they believe their own hype - I hope so!

Shaw - record signing for a teenager and he looks mediocre;nothing more.

Di Maria - easily shut out for most of the game - may look great against poor opposition, but by the weekend, United will have played all the bottom four and all the promoted sides (Palace at the weekend; their captain was sent off last night so he'll be missing); the games aren't going to get any easier after that as the season progresses.

Falcao - he's already looking like the croc we suspected he might be, and, if we'd signed him, we would be worried about him as a future investment.

Blind and Fellaini - mediocre

Rojo - mediocre at best

Herera and Mata and Januzai- good but lightweights

RVP - if he doesn't get the service, you get nothing out of him

Fletcher and Anderson - past it, if they ever had it.

Rafael and Valencia - mediocre, and defensively, liabilities

Jones and Smalling - mediocre again at best, and if that's who they're waiting to come back in and turn it round, god help them and their 'Philosophy!'

So, all things considered, they've pissed £150m + up against the wall. They've got Rooney, De Gea and Di Maria to carry them. The rest, collectively are a liability and they aren't going to improve - or go on the 15 game undefeated/winning run they desperately need - any time soon.

Southampton could be 2 signings away in January from expanding their squad into something strong enough to clinch 4th place. Much as I'd like West Ham to stay near the top, I can't see it happening but we live in hope.

It's a pity that Spurs and Everton have been so inconsistent at the start of the season - neither look top 5 material at the moment.

If it was between Liverpool and United for 4th spot at the moment, who would you put your money on? For me, it would definitely be Liverpool.

I cannot see United getting top 4 - this year or next. They've spent all that money; they need to spend the same again.

What waste....what a waste!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.