United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Maria wanted to sign for the mighty Blues first, we turned him down, I have just pointed this out to my rag fucker of a Son in Law, he's got a face like a slapped arse, I don't feel sorry for him

Is it true Di Maria wanted to come to City to team up with DM, SA and PZ but we said we weren't interested?

I understand the rags are looking at changing their badge to incorporate the words football club into it. Under Baconface he ran the whole show, if there was a plan for the future it was his, if there was a style of play it was his, the youth set up and academy all operated under his control, he was the rags. The Glazers, as Americans are only interested in money, they have that club exactly where they want them, their own private hole in the wall money machine, able to take out as much as they want to do with what they want for as long as they want. Baconface to his credit kept that club from keeling over by his personality and you have to admire skill and dedication.

The problem is that has all gone, 26 years of planning and forward planning, he thought that Moyes could do the same using his blue print, he couldn't, new managers will find the squad locked into Baconfaces tactics and little use for anything else. The only way they are going to get back to anything like they were before is to appoint someone who has a vision of what type of football that club needs to play in say four or five years time. They then pick the players suited to that purpose and replace the whole squad, I forgot how many Number 10s they have on their books it is something like 4 or 5 for one position.

This is more than I hoped for and could ever envisage in my lifetime. They deserve every thing they get because they are arrogant, self centred, hypocritical club and they are SCUM. Long may their pain and suffering continue.

Rammyblues said:
I understand the rags are looking at changing their badge to incorporate the words football club into it. Under Baconface he ran the whole show, if there was a plan for the future it was his, if there was a style of play it was his, the youth set up and academy all operated under his control, he was the rags. The Glazers, as Americans are only interested in money, they have that club exactly where they want them, their own private hole in the wall money machine, able to take out as much as they want to do with what they want for as long as they want. Baconface to his credit kept that club from keeling over by his personality and you have to admire skill and dedication.

The problem is that has all gone, 26 years of planning and forward planning, he thought that Moyes could do the same using his blue print, he couldn't, new managers will find the squad locked into Baconfaces tactics and little use for anything else. The only way they are going to get back to anything like they were before is to appoint someone who has a vision of what type of football that club needs to play in say four or five years time. They then pick the players suited to that purpose and replace the whole squad, I forgot how many Number 10s they have on their books it is something like 4 or 5 for one position.

This is more than I hoped for and could ever envisage in my lifetime. They deserve every thing they get because they are arrogant, self centred, hypocritical club and they are SCUM. Long may their pain and suffering continue.

Well said, Rammy.

We had twenty-plus years of those arrogant bastards ramming the rags' success down our throats.

A lot of them think they have a divine right to win trophies and compete in the Champions' League.

Well, it's our turn now and those wankers had better get used to it.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Is it true Di Maria wanted to come to City to team up with DM, SA and PZ but we said we weren't interested?
According to the Observer Sport he was offered repeatedly to MCFC.

No explanation as to why City declined, but I assume that it was down to the FFP sanctions. It would have been a choice of Mangala or Di Maria

Vienna_70 said:
aguero93:20 said:
manimanc said:
Has de niro really just said that he feels sorry for utd fans?
Jesus fuckin wept......
I feel sorry for the Glazers.

Why?

They're doing a great job.

#LGHU
Yeah but their shopping centres aren't doing well and on top of that they have to put up with all the cunts wearing Norwich colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.