United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
manimanc said:
Didn't turtlehead say he was retiring after the Holland job?

I thought he effectively had done.

One last pay day at a mid table club just to bump up the retirement fund.

Our NEIGHBOURS may have made a lot of NOISE in the transfer market but as everybody knows you can't buy success.

He's an irrelevant, past his sell by date manager, at an irrelevant club.

Tbilisi said:
Also,has anyone noticed that everytime these fcukwits sing one of their City sly songs they seem to concede a goal against us?

I haven't noticed that but I have noticed that they seem keen to let off pink flares at every possible opportunity.
Since they don't score in derbies very often these days they seem to let them off when we do.

Very strange people.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Tbilisi said:
Also,has anyone noticed that everytime these fcukwits sing one of their City sly songs they seem to concede a goal against us?

I haven't noticed that but I have noticed that they seem keen to let off pink flares at every possible opportunity.
Since they don't score in derbies very often these days they seem to let them off when we do.

Very strange people.

Think its premature flarejaculation

Tbilisi said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Tbilisi said:

Very strange people.

Think its premature flarejaculation

Or could be a case of flarectile dysfunction.

aguero93:20 said:
Well the thing is and I don't think this has been mentioned anywhere near enough by any sections of the media They should be winning the league this season with the money they've spent to add to the squad strength they supposedly already possessed.

With the money spent, they should be doing at least as well as Liverpool did last year. There are parallels in that they only have to play once a week and they're starting from a similar base as Liverpool, rags we're 7th last season with 64 pts, Liverpool were 7th in 2012-13 with 61pts. If they don't win it or finish a good second, serious questions need to be asked of the players and manager.

pink flares................
2vk0x3s.jpg

manimanc said:
Didn't turtlehead say he was retiring after the Holland job?
I can't see him being there next Year, he's probably swanned in there with that massive head of his and brainwashed them all in to believing him that he'll win them the league in his first year..
Arrogant, ignorant long necked twat....
I heard that after he goes he is on the look-out for a warm beach.......to lay some eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.