United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
aguero93:20 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
They ain't gonna get their money back on him!!

What was the fee? £59.5m or something like that? Nah, can't see PSG even paying more than £40m, in fact if it was anyone other than the red scum I don't think Madrid would have gotten anything like that fee, don't think they would have even tried.

Don't know anything about "football observatory",but this is what they reckon...

Manchester United overpaid by €30million to land Angel Di Maria, according to the Football Observatory.

The Red Devils smashed the British transfer record when they brought in the Argentine for £59.7million (€75million).

There were of course plenty of other major deals too prior to the summer window shutting at 11pm on Monday night.

Football Observatory have looked at every transfer worth more than €10million across Europe and compared them against OPTA stats to see which clubs over-paid, under-paid and splashed the right amount of cash.

And Di Maria's switch to Old Trafford is seen as the biggest mistake, with the 26 year-old in fact valued at €45million (£36million).

United are also regarded to have paid over the odds for Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw - as did Arsenal with their signings of Alexis Sanchez and Calum Chambers.

Sounds about right, but then again Suarez and Bale weren't worth the money paid for them, neither were Falcao (twice), Cavani, James, Ozil, Luiz (biggest mistake for me, worth closer to 5m than 50m), Torres etc etc etc.

Didn't turtlehead say he was retiring after the Holland job?
I can't see him being there next Year, he's probably swanned in there with that massive head of his and brainwashed them all in to believing him that he'll win them the league in his first year..
Arrogant, ignorant long necked twat....

manimanc said:
Didn't turtlehead say he was retiring after the Holland job?
I can't see him being there next Year, he's probably swanned in there with that massive head of his and brainwashed them all in to believing him that he'll win them the league in his first year..
Arrogant, ignorant long necked twat....
Well the thing is and I don't think this has been mentioned anywhere near enough by any sections of the media They should be winning the league this season with the money they've spent to add to the squad strength they supposedly already possessed.

sir peace frog said:
I find all the negative digs at united very strange,

when looking at all the facts united are a far superior team than in the season we first won the prem ,infact 200% better ,they managed two shots on target this year ,remember the 1-0 kompany win they had none,conclusive proof that the mighty manyoo are back with a bang

I understand your sentiment, but you are way off with your 200% evaluation.

2 divided by 0 isn't 200%. Just ask your calculator.

% ages don't work when you're as shit as utd.

01MANC said:
sir peace frog said:

when looking at all the facts united are a far superior team than in the season we first won the prem ,infact 200% better ,they managed two shots on target this year ,remember the 1-0 kompany win they had none,conclusive proof that the mighty manyoo are back with a bang

its a stick ive been using at work for a couple of days now , so im sticking with it :)

sir peace frog said:
01MANC said:
sir peace frog said:

its a stick ive been using at work for a couple of days now , so im sticking with it :)
Did they even have a shot off target in that match?

City,Manchester City,nobody knows your name........

Cant stop singing this after Sunday,we need a few words to it like the this is how it feels to be City song.

Also,has anyone noticed that everytime these fcukwits sing one of their City sly songs they seem to concede a goal against us?

The obnoxious rag was off yesterday and when he swanned in this morning, he received a chorus of jeers from everyone and "City, CityI" from me.

He then walked over to me and said, "You're Deteriorating!"

"Deteriorating?" I asked, "How can we be deteriorating when we've won four derbies in a row and six of the last seven?"

The rest of the morning was spent with colleagues shouting, "Four in a row!" and "Six of the last seven!"

Someone also said to me, in his earshot, "He's feeling Blue".

I don't get this we're deteriorating, but they're improving.

Stupid rag wankers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.