United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
every now and again it pops in my head that i should have thanked my dad more then i did for making me a blue.

the thought of being a rag fills me with dread. the only saving grace was when i was a lad rags were proper fans, wrong club maybe but they were proper fans just like us.

Take a deep breath, they were never like us, even at school in the 70's you could tell who the rags were by their general attitude.

blue b4 the moon said:
de niro said:
every now and again it pops in my head that i should have thanked my dad more then i did for making me a blue.

the thought of being a rag fills me with dread. the only saving grace was when i was a lad rags were proper fans, wrong club maybe but they were proper fans just like us.

Take a deep breath, they were never like us, even at school in the 70's you could tell who the rags were by their general attitude.

left school in 69 mate, up to that point i found them sound. still had banter of course but they were ok. they did change though to the scum they are now.

to all the rag cunts who used to hammer me and manimanc at school...

This is karma ...bitches.

Fully expect Sanchez to score and the bottlers to beat ushited this week.Down to 13th...well whod have thought it.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
to all the rag c**ts who used to hammer me and manimanc at school...

Fully expect Sanchez to score and the bottlers to beat ushited this week.Down to 13th...well whod have thought it.

its enough to turn a man to drink ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2837502/Manchester-United-tyres-sale-players-officials-fans-kit-car-out.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... r-out.html</a>

only £59.95

I believe they release their figures for the last quarter on Tuesday and the story is the revenues are expected to have dropped by anywhere between £10million to £18 million.

Interesting times if this is the case.

blue b4 the moon said:
de niro said:

Yep. They were raving c@nts even back then.

Not every c@nt I knew was a red, But every red I knew was a c@nt. Fuckem!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
to all the rag cunts who used to hammer me and manimanc at school...

Sanchez? Fuck that, I hope wellcunt scores a hat trick against his rodent kind.

de niro said:
blue b4 the moon said:
de niro said:

left school in 69 mate, up to that point i found them sound. still had banter of course but they were ok. they did change though to the scum they are now.

I was at school around the same time and the rags tended to split between the match-goers - a bit deluded but otherwise decent enough - and the totally insufferable armchair fans (yes they had plenty even though there was no live league football on TV!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.