United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through the 60's and 70's they always had the potential for violence which is very much still there today.
I often wonder is it condoned or even encouraged by some at that club.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
George Hannah said:
Daley Blind has possibly ruptured his knee ligaments in last night's game, things are getting worse for Louise by the day. Let's hope we are not similarly afflicted.

All over SSN this morning....a full list of injured Utd players and this started off in a commentary about how well Wales were playing FFS!!
what was their excuse for last seasons mess?

Not to worry he'll blow another 100 million plus in the transfer window in January 15.
united - doing it the right way the hypocritical cunts!

Blue Mist said:
Juan King said:
richardtheref said:
Was watching Question time last week & they were discussing if Ched Evans should be allowed to play football again. Anyway, the idiot MP on the end spouts out that all clubs should be run like Utd are as they educate their players to treat everyone with respect & dignity. They would never employ anyone who had done anything untoward. Mrs Richardtheref asked why i was laughing so much.

Say what you like about United, they would never have anyone implicated in a rape playing for them!

Say what you like about the rags but their PR machine is the best in the business. The fact that an MP is a thick out of touch wanker shouldn't hide the fact that he genuinely believes that they wouldn't have anybody like Evans.

If you ask a non City fan to name the scandal surrounding Bryan Riggs and I bet they would struggle.
Charlton, the first famous person to be banned from buying FA Cup Final tickets.
Dodgy meat to school kids - daddy Director
Limbo dancing under toilet doors - son of daddy Director.

The list goes on but no one knows about it or believes it.

so fucking true.

Morning rag cunts

I see the Independent are running a story of your crocked 10.

WHAT A FUCKING PISSER!

Just need bog brush head to snap his knee and jobs a good un...

Oh by the way,nice to see your owners whoring you around Asia and the middle east for a money making tour in Jan.

As a previous poster says...hypocritical cunts

Not been on The Mail because i refuse to click on it.

There is an artical suggesting the Arsenal v Rags game should be postponed due to how many injuries they currently have.

It goes on to say, it`s not just about UTD, it could happen to any club.

hahahahahahahhahahaaa just wow.

bazbarrybazzer said:

There is an artical suggesting the Arsenal v Rags game should be postponed due to how many injuries they currently have.

i agree
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
that's genuinely hilarious

10302423_1716535408572206_4963573212168792800_n.jpg

bazbarrybazzer said:

By Adrian Durham

adrian_durham_88x88.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.