United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
75m they are taking the piss, maybe getting revenge for the won't sell them a virus compliment. :-)

Don't know how true this is but - if they do get their man - let's hope for a repeat of the Fellaini fiasco. After floundering about for weeks, they succumbed to extortion rather than tell their little darlings the sweetie shop was closed.

One of the most pleasing things over the last two years has been watching the rag dynasty spiral into incompetence and self-inflicted embarrassment.

just been over on ragcafe to witness the heavy depression and pessimism which is settling over the place.

If Smalling starts, I will explode.

Not these guys. Poyet coaches a mean tactically. I dont see more than a point.

Feck knows what Manchester United will turn up. Easily could be more dropped points, not confident.

Who do you purpose we play instead?

Won't be an easy game, if we fail to add to the squad this week then I can see another defeat coming if we don't raise our perform

We need to spend 150 million in the next week or else we have not got a hope of top 4

Oh dear god. This match feels like it is going to be a close one, against Sunderland :houllier:

This game won't be nice.

Might as well not play any CM and just put one extra defender and attacking forward :lol:

just a few snippets from DOOM cafe

i like it.

Anyone know anything about this new academy product from the Rags...Di Maria or something is his name, been on loan to Madrid, supposed to be decent. I wish we could do it the right way like them bringing through the youths like De Gea, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Carrick, Mata, Fellaini, Young, Valencia, Rooney, Van Persie, Hernandez, That twin fella, Di Maria, Herrera. ... Hang on a minute!!

You bad bert you forgot that the rags via their academy have produced two of Englands finest Shrek and Wellshite. :-)

Just been reminded they want to offload Wellshite, hahahahahahahahaha (Surely ruining Englands chances and no doubt will tell everyone don't go to the rags it is a graveyard for English talent)

And of course Johnny Evans. YCNMIU

I remember some years back going to Platt Lane to watch City youth against Rag youth.

There was a young kid playing for them, he was brilliant, I have never seen a 9year old with such ball control. I asked their coach where they had found him. Turned out that his Grandfather had come to this country many years previous, the lad was third generation Salford and a uni*ed fan through and through as were all his family.

I will never forget the lads name, Di Maria, mark my words he will be in their first team soon.

If Wikipedia are reading this feel free to copy and paste because that is the story that will be churned out soon enough.

OOOPs sorry Gumflap I see you got in there first. My apologies.

Sod them that's what I say, they have tried to hamstring us with a word in platinis ear along with the other self entitled teams.

I hope they spend like mad and fail like they currently are and find themselves in failing FFP.

Years of abuse I took from these plums the United way blah blah shity City blah blah.

Well suck it up rags it's called Karma.

You've bullied others for years now the boots on the other foot. T@@ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.