United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
pominoz said:
oman0115 said:
dubblue said:
This summer above any has shown up what FFP is all geared for. I hope the powers that be will look at it and make them even more determined to dominate,if that is even possible. I would honestly feel ashamed of City if they had collaborated with the cartel to shut other great clubs out just to preserve themselves. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

Well, on the plus side they're not in the position to benefit from this collaboration. They've got Woodward who looks woeful and have spunked nearly 250 mill ( if DM goes through ) on players they either don't need or haven't been successful. It's hilarious viewing and they can't keep on spending like this.

Of course they can, just been told they are spending their "own money", unlike us.

Could have sworn i read on here that they made 25 mill profit last season and have 35 mill in the bank, how do you buy 250 mills worth of players, with only 60 mill?

I might be wrong, but I'm sure they can spend their kit making money...didn't they sign a huge deal in the summer....if so, they are allowed to spend that within FFP

24vsdnp.jpg

Stockport mackem said:
pominoz said:
oman0115 said:
Well, on the plus side they're not in the position to benefit from this collaboration. They've got Woodward who looks woeful and have spunked nearly 250 mill ( if DM goes through ) on players they either don't need or haven't been successful. It's hilarious viewing and they can't keep on spending like this.

Of course they can, just been told they are spending their "own money", unlike us.

Could have sworn i read on here that they made 25 mill profit last season and have 35 mill in the bank, how do you buy 250 mills worth of players, with only 60 mill?

I might be wrong, but I'm sure they can spend their kit making money...didn't they sign a huge deal in the summer....if so, they are allowed to spend that within FFP

Surely they will not be getting it all in one go, don't they lose 30% if they do not make CL for 2 years?

mcfc2607 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
united are slowly morphing into us six years ago. Having to pay over the odds to clubs who see them coming a mile off and then having to pay a premium on the wages because they've got no Champions League.

It's like watching a footballing version of Benjamin Button.

There's still the romance of playing for united, though. That'll never change.
hopefully van Butthead is as useless as Mark Hughes.
The smile them two posts put on my face..

pominoz said:
oman0115 said:
dubblue said:
This summer above any has shown up what FFP is all geared for. I hope the powers that be will look at it and make them even more determined to dominate,if that is even possible. I would honestly feel ashamed of City if they had collaborated with the cartel to shut other great clubs out just to preserve themselves. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

Exactly!! If they say it money we earned just ask them what was there net profit last season? I'll predict they won't have a clue!!

waspish said:
pominoz said:
oman0115 said:

Exactly!! If they say it money we earned just ask them what was there net profit last season? I'll predict they won't have a clue!!
Their net profit last season was only due to a tax credit and the same the season before.

Prestwich_Blue said:
waspish said:
pominoz said:

Their net profit last season was only due to a tax credit and the same the season before.
FUCK ME......they're on tax credits!

BlueTG said:
So have they got him yet? I haven't seen anything official.
Doesn't look like it's gone any further than an inquiry, Ballague talking shite again, he has form, as do SSN.

aguero93:20 said:
BlueTG said:
So have they got him yet? I haven't seen anything official.
Doesn't look like it's gone any further than an inquiry, Ballague talking shite again, he has form, as do SSN.
So news of Di Maria saying his goodbyes in training wasn't accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.