United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malty said:
Should of sold Rooney when they had the chance, would of been a blessing. Welbeck is their best striker, young, full of pace and beans, and hungry but he's getting shafted by Van Gaal.

Matter has no runners, Welbeck offers that, but Van Gaal can't see it. Should be Welbeck and 1 of Rooney or Van Persie. Rooney and Van Persie are playing on reputation, I thought Van Gaal had the balls to make the big decisions and give youth it's head? hes just a Moyes wannabe! a deficient change of attitude from his first press conference, eh?

The best thing that could happen to United is Van Persie to turn into glass and a perma-crock again.
Wilson might actually be the rags best striker. He doesn't sell shirts in Beijing though :-)

Malty said:
Should of sold Rooney when they had the chance, would of been a blessing. Welbeck is their best striker, young, full of pace and beans, and hungry but he's getting shafted by Van Gaal.

Mata has no runners (is it any wonder he's dog shite?), Welbeck offers that, but Van Gaal can't see it. Should be Welbeck and 1 of Rooney or Van Persie. Rooney and Van Persie are playing on reputation, I thought Van Gaal had the balls to make the big decisions and give youth it's head? hes just a Moyes wannabe! a definite change of attitude from his first press conference, eh? now he "hopes" United finish in the top 4.. Moyes got a witch hunt for similar comments.. Van Gaal has a reputation in other countries but that will only get him so far in England it's a completely different league.

The best thing that could happen to United is Van Persie to turn into glass and a perma-crock again.

For his faults Mr Ferguson knew it.

Welbeck is shite, he isn't clinical, he isn't composed, he has the touch of Boyata, the dribbling skills of Crouch and he runs like a newborn foal.

I wonder where Burnley vs Man Utd. will be on Match of the Day tonight?

They usually leave any 0:0 games involving mid/lower league teams, till last!

P.S. Hope we did well, I have avoided the score as a homage to 50 years of MOTD, just sitting down to it now.

nixmith2 said:

P.S. Hope we did well, I have avoided the score as a homage to 50 years of MOTD, just sitting down to it now.

Oh cock! typical, just typical....!

nixmith2 said:
nixmith2 said:

Oh cock! typical, just typical....!

Everyone else is avoiding it.

nixmith2 said:

Bless you. I feel your pain. We've all had an evening to get over it. Well almost.

Anyway. When you're on after Manish's FLS promo you know it's bad.

They are shocking. At least it cheered me up after a bad day.

That team are going nowhere. They still need 2 better CHs at least 1 DM but even then that system just isn't working.

Although their main problem is a lack of quality throughout. Di Maria looked good but he stood out like a sore thumb.

But even if they do get a load of players in, who says they're going to bed in. Especially when none of the players that are already there have bedded in themselves.

Fascinating to watch.

So much for the "easy start".

1.618034 said:
nixmith2 said:

Bless you. I feel your pain. We've all had an evening to get over it. Well almost.

Anyway. When you're on after Manish's FLS promo you know it's bad.

They are shocking. At least it cheered me up after a bad day.

That team are going nowhere. They still need 2 better CHs at least 1 DM but even then that system just isn't working.

Although their main problem is a lack of quality throughout. Di Maria looked good but he stood out like a sore thumb.

But even if they do get a load of players in, who says they're going to bed in. Especially when none of the players that are already there have bedded in themselves.

Fascinating to watch.

So much for the "easy start".
I'm still trying to figure out why tactical genius hasn't played jizzazz. He is better than young, Valencia even Mata. He seems to be getting found out with his tactics and selection.

In the Sunday Times today about Rojo. Made me smile :)

"Though United announced Rojo’s transfer 11 days ago, the Argentina defender remains unavailable for selection because Premier League rules state that he cannot be registered to play until the 75% of his economic rights owned by an investment fund at Sporting Lisbon has been bought out. Rojo’s case is complicated by an ugly legal dispute between Sporting and the player’s third-party owner, Doyen Sports, which intends to open a case against the Lisbon club at the Court of Arbitration for Sport this week. The group is challenging Sporting’s actions in terminating Rojo’s economic rights contract with Doyen “with just cause” a few days before selling the player to United. Instead of distributing 75% of the transfer fee to the fund, Sporting aim to retain most of the revenue for their use. Because the case is complicated by alleged breaches of contract by Doyen there is no timescale for its resolution, potentially leaving Rojo in limbo between the clubs and Van Gaal without an important defensive reinforcement.

The Premier League said: “[Our] rules prohibit third-party ownership as we believe that it threatens the integrity of competitions, reduces the flow of transfer revenue contained within the game and has the potential to exert external influences on players’ transfer decisions.”

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
In the Sunday Times today about Rojo. Made me smile :)

"Though United announced Rojo’s transfer 11 days ago, the Argentina defender remains unavailable for selection because Premier League rules state that he cannot be registered to play until the 75% of his economic rights owned by an investment fund at Sporting Lisbon has been bought out. Rojo’s case is complicated by an ugly legal dispute between Sporting and the player’s third-party owner, Doyen Sports, which intends to open a case against the Lisbon club at the Court of Arbitration for Sport this week. The group is challenging Sporting’s actions in terminating Rojo’s economic rights contract with Doyen “with just cause” a few days before selling the player to United. Instead of distributing 75% of the transfer fee to the fund, Sporting aim to retain most of the revenue for their use. Because the case is complicated by alleged breaches of contract by Doyen there is no timescale for its resolution, potentially leaving Rojo in limbo between the clubs and Van Gaal without an important defensive reinforcement.

The Premier League said: “[Our] rules prohibit third-party ownership as we believe that it threatens the integrity of competitions, reduces the flow of transfer revenue contained within the game and has the potential to exert external influences on players’ transfer decisions.”

So presumably he is not officially registered with the Premier League, it will not get sorted out by the Monday deadline ................................. oh fuck me am I laughing soooo loud.
Am I wrong ? please tell me I am right that he cannot play for the rag shite until January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.