United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanP3609 said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
jacko74 said:
I'm not too sure I like your description of us as their 'bogey side'... I always consider the definition of a bogey side to be a team that is quite obviously inferior to their rivals yet somehow manage to raise their game whenever they play them to get a result.

Rag? ;0)
you caught me :) seriously though, has anyone beat them so regularly than us even in the few years before the money. They know we're better than them in every way except being scum.

The only thing we're not better than them down at the swamp at is media propaganda and wheeling out ex players to appease the so called "masses".

The fact Bryan Riggs can still be so highly thought of, with another ex scum player touting him to be a top manager, shows just how fickle the bunch of c**ts are. Bryan Robson it was (failed manager himself so knows what he's talking about obviously) saying Riggs has got what it takes to be a top top manager.

Well, if he can keep it cool at every family get together for 8 years whilst he's banging his brother's missus, then surely he'll be able to cope with the stress of being a manager anywhere![/quote]

Bang on!
I never thought of looking at it that way.
He must have nerves of steel!
;-)

Vienna_70 said:
hertsblue said:
Just watch how many rent a gob/quote ex Utd players are given airtime leading up to the derby, talking about it, but of course its not their biggest game, Pool is yet not many come out before Pool games.

We all know the remark about the red Scouse being the STCs' biggest rivals is just another sly dig trying to put us down.

We all know the STCs are still hurting about Agüerooooooooooo, even 2 1/2 years after it happened.

We all know the STCs still haven't got used to the fact that we now have money, world-class players and a management structure to ensure that we will remain at the top for years to come and that they're expecting HRH Sheikh Mansour to get bored and pull out soon, despite the fact that CFA is due to open fully within the next few days.

Every little bitter remark from the STCs makes our rise all the sweeter.

Long may it continue!
great post Vienna mate.....brilliant..

Vienna_70 said:
hertsblue said:
Just watch how many rent a gob/quote ex Utd players are given airtime leading up to the derby, talking about it, but of course its not their biggest game, Pool is yet not many come out before Pool games.

We all know the remark about the red Scouse being the STCs' biggest rivals is just another sly dig trying to put us down.

We all know the STCs are still hurting about Agüerooooooooooo, even 2 1/2 years after it happened.

We all know the STCs still haven't got used to the fact that we now have money, world-class players and a management structure to ensure that we will remain at the top for years to come and that they're expecting HRH Sheikh Mansour to get bored and pull out soon, despite the fact that CFA is due to open fully within the next few days.

Every little bitter remark from the STCs makes our rise all the sweeter.

Long may it continue!

This x10 ^^

the old 'biggest rivals' crap is becoming more pathetic, tired and disingenuous by the year

RyanP3609 said:
The fact Bryan Riggs can still be so highly thought of, with another ex scum player touting him to be a top manager, shows just how fickle the bunch of cunts are. Bryan Robson it was (failed manager himself so knows what he's talking about obviously) saying Riggs has got what it takes to be a top top manager.
Quite simply, Giggs doesn't have sufficient force of personality or intelligence to be a decent, never mind top manager in the modern game.

The thought of him pitting his wits against the management giants of European football should arouse little but pity.

If he disputes what I believe, he should step outside his cocoon at old trafford and go and prove his mettle away from the umbilical cord that has sustained him for the last quarter of a century.

Only the cowardly or the chronically insecure won't back themselves outside their comfort zone, especially if the ultimate prize is vindication.

Go on Ryan, prove me wrong. I dare you..........

I remember when we started to beat the scum regularly. , you knew it was going to be a good day when Wesley brown was in the starting line up.nowadays derby are always fun even if they scrape a win , we still play them off the park cos we are far superior to them horrid shit balls

goaterslip1998 said:
I remember when we started to beat the scum regularly. , you knew it was going to be a good day when Wesley brown was in the starting line up.nowadays derby are always fun even if they scrape a win , we still play them off the park cos we are far superior to them horrid shit balls

A good day?........yes...
Even if they scrape a win?........not for me mate,not for me.
I'd sooner play shit and take the win rather than "play them off the park" and lose.

For me, and the majority of red Mancunians that I know, the derby is, and always will be, the fixture we look for first. Regardless of how either team is doing at the time. Work commitments. Social engagements. Court appearances. Everything is rearranged to make sure we're there. Liverpool are merely an after thought.

SPIDERBOY said:
goaterslip1998 said:

A good day?........yes...
Even if they scrape a win?........not for me mate,not for me.
I'd sooner play shit and take the win rather than "play them off the park" and lose.

Agreed. A good performance is a bonus. Ultimately, the result is all that matters.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
RyanP3609 said:
The fact Bryan Riggs can still be so highly thought of, with another ex scum player touting him to be a top manager, shows just how fickle the bunch of c**ts are. Bryan Robson it was (failed manager himself so knows what he's talking about obviously) saying Riggs has got what it takes to be a top top manager.
Quite simply, Giggs doesn't have sufficient force of personality or intelligence to be a decent, never mind top manager in the modern game.

The thought of him pitting his wits against the management giants of European football should arouse little but pity.

If he disputes what I believe, he should step outside his cocoon at old trafford and go and prove his mettle away from the umbilical cord that has sustained him for the last quarter of a century.

Only the cowardly or the chronically insecure won't back themselves outside their comfort zone, especially if the ultimate prize is vindication.

Go on Ryan, prove me wrong. I dare you..........

This also applies to the GPC , he is lauded as the greatest manager ever , but never had the bottle to leave the club with the most money and who had the pick of any player in the world for 20 odd years. Great managers like Ancellotti , Mourinho , Guardiola etc have proved themselves not only at different clubs , but different countries , GPC was just an average manager who got lucky when mark robins kept them in the FA Cup , he was 10 minutes from being sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.