United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today we didn't approve this post from the now banned ChesterCopperpot. I thought it was hillarious in its bitterness, so I'd like to share it with everyone.

Enjoy, but this is the sort of c*nt we regularly have to filter out.

You could have let us play with him for a while, you know, just like a cat plays with a Mouse.

As for United, they haven't made One signing that has me worried, they are signing players to cement 4th place, not a cat in hells chance they challenge for the title as it stands.

You could have let us play with him for a while, you know, just like a cat plays with a Mouse.
It wasn't the majority view, and I agree, as a shit storm would have followed that post in real time, but I think its good that people can see what often doesn't get through, though to be fair this was at the extreme end of their bitterness.

The delusion is quite hillarious :)

Salam u Alaik ya ahlal Bluemoon.:)

Rags in their current state cannot win anything even if they sign a striker and Ramos. They are an MLS side.

Rooney: fat,slow, poor striker, doesn't give a shite

Schwienstieger: overrated, last paycheck and knees and ankles gone.

Schneiderlin: A Midfield Phil Jones

Phil Jones: Worst player playing for a top 4 club( sorry raggies aren't a top 4 club these days as they're midtable).

Evans: Worst defender ever

Carrick: even Jedinank would do similar.

Herrera: Spanish cleverley he is. Passing range of 2cm.

Di Maria: Great player but doesn't like them.

Shaw: fat and can't defend can't attack.

Depay: Fat and sluggish.

Smallings: Decent

Lesbo: Used to be a poacher now not even that.

Mata: Tries to hard to be David Silva

And fuck you raggy bastards.
Agueroooooooo

Earlier today we didn't approve this post from the now banned ChesterCopperpot. I thought it was hillarious in its bitterness, so I'd like to share it with everyone.

Enjoy, but this is the sort of c*nt we regularly have to filter out.

He is correct to a certain point about Platini trying to stop us but they have the Glazers as owners, they may be spunking a few quid at the moment but they will want it all back, in spades.

130K and transfer fee 15 million Euros.

It's £275k per week and a £14m transfer fee you lying rag twat.

Still, must be a bargain compared to the £20m you spunked on Foulcow last season eh?

Now do us a favour and take your bullshit elsewhere you fucking vermin.

Last edited:
Salam u Alaik ya ahlal Bluemoon.:)

Rags in their current state cannot win anything even if they sign a striker and Ramos. They are an MLS side.

Rooney: fat,slow, poor striker, doesn't give a shite

Schwienstieger: overrated, last paycheck and knees and ankles gone.

Schneiderlin: A Midfield Phil Jones

Phil Jones: Worst player playing for a top 4 club( sorry raggies aren't a top 4 club these days as they're midtable).

Evans: Worst defender ever

Carrick: even Jedinank would do similar.

Herrera: Spanish cleverley he is. Passing range of 2cm.

Di Maria: Great player but doesn't like them.

Shaw: fat and can't defend can't attack.

Depay: Fat and sluggish.

Smallings: Decent

Lesbo: Used to be a poacher now not even that.

Mata: Tries to hard to be David Silva

And fuck you raggy bastards.
Agueroooooooo

I think you've been kind to them.

Smalling decent?

Other than that, I like you :)

He's a decent defender but shits his pants when he has the ball.
As a footballer he's also shit yeah.

They won't finish above Us, Arsenal and Chelsea no matter what they do. Turtle's second season record suggests they might even finish 8th,9th or 10th( wont happen definitely). Fingers crossed for the inevitable Giggs vs Turtle showdown mid season.

Anybody else think that with the Turtles signings they will be no better off in 2 years time when he goes than they were when he started?
I honestly don't have a clue what he's trying to do. Apart from spending shed loads of money what is his "philosopheee"?
Falcao, Di Maria and RVP out for "massive" losses with an old Pig breeder and few squad players in? I'm lost. Has Soriano planted him there?

It wasn't the majority view, and I agree, as a shit storm would have followed that post in real time, but I think its good that people can see what often doesn't get through, though to be fair this was at the extreme end of their bitterness.

The delusion is quite hillarious :)

Yeah, to be fair you can't let every Tom, Dick and Raggy post. Would bring the tone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.