United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just that, all the rags getting giddy. Reverse the situation & you can put their position in perspective.

Imagine the following - Joe Hart in his last season of his contract is obviously not going to sign & being courted by Bayern Munich - Aguero unhappy & misses the official pre season trip instead tying up a move to Madrid for 30% less than his market value - caballero has a public falling out with Pelligrini over selection & is told he has no future at the club our replacement for both is a free transfer - Bony is sold to Galatasary for a nominal fee as he's unhappy - we sign an unheard of Italian full back & ageing superstar from the Bundesliga who is now injury prone & Southamptons defensive midfielder
bingo.going to use this(not that ill remember anything,and just revert to calling them cunts ;) )

Seems LVG just called Aguero a superstar, along with likes of Messi and Hazard

Looks like season tickets aren't selling too well down at the swamp. The press have tried the Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos, Hummels links and even they can only flog a dead horse (Sneijder) so many times so who better to link them to than Sergio. Laughable that any of the sad twats actually believe it.

Imagine if Sterling leaves us next summer after a poor season for £15 million less than we paid for him.

Not sure we'd get such an easy ride as United/Di Maria are!

Romero is a poor signing, he's so far off a top keeper. Even as back-up for a top club he's poor.

He's a free agent.

He must be a top 'keeper if he's in that situation.

I wish it wasn't true but they are making a decent job at refreshing their squad by design or by the fact that they have no choice. In a way I'm hoping they make more signing because the more change often the longer it takes to settle and some fall to the wayside as a result. But if they could fail to get a decent striker I'd be overjoyed.

Rags who were having sex wees about signing Ramos are now saying he's not all that and are now getting giddy about signing Otamendi although where that one's come from I have no idea. Likewise this time last year they were getting giddy that Di Maria and Falcao were going to destroy defences up and down the country on the way to title number 21. Now they're saying he's crap and good riddance.

Barcelona are 3 weeks behind in their pre season training because la liga starts later. Enrique's barca relies heavily on fitness so it is not surprising that they lost. Every barca fan even said that will lose against man utd in the friendly. Red bulls beat chelsea,does this mean that red bulls are better than chelsea? Someone should remind them dirty rags that they lost 4-0 against a fake football club,mk dons.

So would it be fair to say Real Madrid were four weeks behind Manchester City when you lost 4-1 recently ? Or is just the fact that its a friendly for players to get game time hence eleven subs made per game, per team or so and no one really gives a fk about who wins.
Until the season actually kicks off i won't be getting excited about anything i see in pre season, you can win every game then loose your first important one to Swansea lol.

Loool @ barca relies on fitness, and every barca fan said man utd would win. Where do you get this sh*t from? what team doesnt require fitness ?

Finally some good news

Ramos 100% staying at real madrid and his brother is now saying that ramos wants to retire at madrid. Ramos apparently said to perez Man utd are a huge step from real madrid and never wanted to leave in the first place.

Di maria has signed for psg,all over the french papers now,no idea why it's not being reported in england yet

Now for a big shock, valencia and atletico are very interested in ander herrera and it's being reported in spain that herrera is willing to go back after van gaal hasn't been playing him in his favoured position. I don't see this one happening this summer but maybe next summer.

Imagine if de gea still left this summer and the rags only replaced him with romero. That would be brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.