United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could at least try...at 50m I find it hard to believe that City are the only team in for him. That's if City are genuinely in for him at all and it's not like you Need Sanchez so you won't pay over the odds for him. Which is what we could do.

Sanchez wants to work with Guardiola and if you look at the squad being assembled at City compared to United, which one genuinely will compete for proper trophies not the 4th choice ones on our list which your fans hold up as Jose being a success last season?

Whats the latest financial position over there , I was promised they were going bust , buying players like Pogba and Lukaku for this kind of dough cant be helping .

59f26ad29e5931dcf38907976e0370af.jpg
It's now become poignant this statement by Ferguson, every single comment made by him here has now
turned into the complete opposite of it's intended message.
And I'm fucking loving it.

Sanchez wants to work with Guardiola and if you look at the squad being assembled at City compared to United, which one genuinely will compete for proper trophies not the 4th choice ones on our list which your fans hold up as Jose being a success last season?
I've not heard Sanchez speak of his willingness to work with Guardiola at City yet.

Yes it's true that City are Assembling a great attacking side that walk on water, but you can't can't honestly say that we're not building a decent team either. If we Keep De Gea from Madrid and add a Sanchez type attacker with a Fabinho type midfielder.. we will be right up there come April. We've got a deep refreshed squad now so it's only a few constituents here and there to make us title challengers.

I've not heard Sanchez speak of his willingness to work with Guardiola at City yet.

Yes it's true that City are Assembling a great attacking side that walk on water, but you can't can't honestly say that we're not building a decent team either. If we Keep De Gea from Madrid and add a Sanchez type attacker with a Fabinho type midfielder.. we will be right up there come April. We've got a deep refreshed squad now so it's only a few constituents here and there to make us title challengers.

If...if...if...

If only you had a half decent manager first and foremost lol

The Sanchez type of player you are in for is Peresic and the Fabinho type player is Matic. I think once the window is done United will have spent close to £200 million on players that wouldn't get anywhere near our starting 11. Might be a decent team for trying to get top four but I can't see with those signings how you will finish above Chelsea and City.

Add to that the champions league games, United sacked off the premier league campaign to balls deep into the Europa league. They couldn't manage both so it will be interesting to see what happens when the group stages start.

What's going to happen to address the chronic lack of goals? Who else apart from Lukaku will pick up the slack in that team?

Sanchez has never said publicly that he wants to work with Pep. However he is forcing a move out of Arsenal. Bayern Munich can't afford him, who else could? Join the dots and I think we know where he will be come September the 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.