United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their last 4 games were bankers in moanings mind, to complain about their schedule just makes him
Look a bigger Cnut than he is, his deflection tactics don't wash anymore, even the pundits licking his arsehole are turning against him now...! Hopefully he will fuck off somewhere far away, he's just a divisive vile twat and not good for the game here, he can take Wenger with him too...!
In other words a perfect fit for the rags. Match made in heaven(or hell). Keep him there for longer with his negative tactics and his personality of a slug.

Difficult festive fixture list - is he taking the piss?

They’ve had four bankers and had to travel to fucking Leicester and Liverpool

And still only managed to pick up one win

The moaning cockney gobshite fuckwombles

Their last 4 games were bankers in moanings mind, to complain about their schedule just makes him
Look a bigger Cnut than he is, his deflection tactics don't wash anymore, even the pundits licking his arsehole are turning against him now...! Hopefully he will fuck off somewhere far away, he's just a divisive vile twat and not good for the game here, he can take Wenger with him too...!

Nope. Longer he stays there, the more he fucks them up.

I’m surprised he didn’t end it with
“The world is watching!’
He’s as mad as that jackass over the pond.

Tough Xmas schedule. Which season as certainly wasn't this year. They played 2 at home and we had 2 away
Dont remember him moaning about their easy start to the season.

Nice to know that tough to Utd now means Bournemouth H, WBA A, A championship club in a cup, Leicester A, Burnley H and Southampton H and Everton A

I noticed watching last night's MOTD this morning that Lingard was telling Scholes to "zip it" as part of his celebration. I wonder what Scholes and other ex-Rags and Rag fans think to that?

I noticed watching last night's MOTD this morning that Lingard was telling Scholes to "zip it" as part of his celebration. I wonder what Scholes and other ex-Rags and Rag fans think to that?

That like us, they think that Lingard is a little cnut who is getting above himself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.