United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quite funny.
A standard cynical foul - yep, late, high, reckless, possibly excessive force.

It looks to me that what he got was a knee on knee (or shin on shin) whack, a bit like banging your funny bone bu tharder, which made him feel rough and lacking much sensation.
It's all a plot dreamt up by Pep's medical team to trick the refs into sending everyone off who happens to sneeze within spitting distance of KDB. That is effectively what some of them are saying. It's more imaginative than the strange doping delusions they are indulging on some of the other City threads over there though.

DeBruyne is 26, wheras young whippersnapper Lingard (who is learning well under the fantastic influence of Mourinho) is a mere 25 years old & indeed only a few years older than Colin bell was, when he won the title with City.

Mourinho has built a reputation for developing young players throughout his successes, which is why the forward thinking Rag's board chose him . Their youth policy is renowned and now being driven along by Nicky Butt I believe ?

On the up and up ......................................Glory glory Mourinho unites !

Or perhaps ..................................GG Mourinho unravels ?

Wow.

Reading the bitter rags on Twitter after our win. Back to the old empty seats Jibe.

I wonder how many of them secretly watch us live to scout for evidence inside the ground.

DeBruyne is 26, wheras young whippersnapper Lingard (who is learning well under the fantastic influence of Mourinho) is a mere 25 years old & indeed only a few years older than Colin bell was, when he won the title with City.

Yep it’s like he just come out of the scum youth team and pulling trees. Fair do’s to the K.unt he score some great goals! Well he is in his prime time if he career

Wow.

Reading the bitter rags on Twitter after our win. Back to the old empty seats Jibe.

I wonder how many of them secretly watch us live to scout for evidence inside the ground.
They should be minding the gap, not a few empty seats on a filthy Tuesday night.

Did you see the multiple posts talking about De Bruyne's voice and 'no wonder his girlfriend cheated on him with Courtois'? What an odd bunch.
They have City Derangement Syndrome. That is what makes them odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.