United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed watching last night's MOTD this morning that Lingard was telling Scholes to "zip it" as part of his celebration. I wonder what Scholes and other ex-Rags and Rag fans think to that?

I can't stand the Warrington Weasel, his lack of self-awareness is staggering. Telling someone to 'zip it' whilst 12 points behind is ridiculous, people would usually do this from a position of strength. He looks even more ridiculous when he is now 15 points behind and likely to be 3rd in the league by this time tomorrow

I can't stand the Warrington Weasel, his lack of self-awareness is staggering. Telling someone to 'zip it' whilst 12 points behind is ridiculous, people would usually do this from a position of strength. He looks even more ridiculous when he is now 15 points behind and likely to be 3rd in the league by this time tomorrow

Yes but he is a big dab mate of Pogbad's so is now a " top class " member of the world's greatest team .

PS Noticed MOTD bumming him up last night and praising Mourinho for his " development ". Desperate measures by the BBC to keep the cnuts relevant.

Yes but he is a big dab mate of Pogbad's so is now a " top class " member of the world's greatest team .

PS Noticed MOTD bumming him up last night and praising Mourinho for his " development ". Desperate measures by the BBC to keep the cnuts relevant.

The young lad is progressing well tbf, we shouldn't look at this with bitterness.

He is after all, a whole year younger than Kevin DeBruyne.

watchd the transfer gossip post from full time devils on you tube - Savic from Lazio for £95m.............. not dismissed as a target because he may not be good enough, not dismissed because the price is too high - no its dismissed because he isn't marketable enough and won't generate enough shirt sales. If thats how you build a team you deserve to be 15 points off the pace FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.