United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Reading the bitter rags on Twitter after our win. Back to the old empty seats Jibe.

I wonder how many of them secretly watch us live to scout for evidence inside the ground.
They need to get their house in order before coming out with empty seats. No way was there 75K + at there last game

They need to get their house in order before coming out with empty seats. No way was there 75K + at there last game
There is no way that it’s always over 75k bums on seats, give or take only a few hundred , week in, week out, for the past X years since their last expansion.

A school, or a company would be ecstatic (and fictional) if it had an abseentism rate of less than 1% every day for years.

There is no way that it’s always over 75k bums on seats, give or take only a few hundred , week in, week out, for the past X years since their last expansion.

A school, or a company would be ecstatic (and fictional) if it had an abseentism rate of less than 1% every day for years.
well there was a video on here once of a woman turning the turn styles round the fiddle the numbers

I'm no safety expert but I would have thought that in a public densely populated area with steps, lighting would be essential, but on their last televised match the camera had the upper tier in shot and in total darkness

I would suggest that the empty seats at the front were due to people bring in the concourse keeping out of the rain.

They used to sell out every league, league cup, FA cup and champions league games when taggart was in charge.
And now they don't.
In a nutshell.
dated 13 april 2013........................ The figures show that 66.005 fans watched the first Premier league home game against Fulham this season, but the club said the attendance was 75,252.
United announced the attendance at Januaries clash with Southampton as 75,600 but the police figures show the actual crowd was 59,766-a difference of 15,834.

The police figures reveal just 33,409 watched the Capitol One cup game against Newcastle in September, with the club claiming a gate of 46,358.

I wouldn't call Glaston a wum. He's had juvenile crap chucked at him for years now, and he knows how to respond without breaking any forum rules, which in turn makes the real wums froth at the mouth. If anything, he deserves a medal.

Did you notice a couple of bannings recently in one of the City threads? One calling us tramps and something about wealthy Muslims(Can't remember the other poster/post). It wouldn't surprise me one bit if one of their mods were behind those posts, to take the piss now they've given that namco c@@t a free run.

Dunno about that - I’ve only ever seen Glaston being smug on there and he’s chucked a load of sanctimonious shit at me regarding City which I called him out on and he soon shut the fuck up.

I did notice those bannings but namco’s City incarnation has been banned this afternoon. That said, padr81 of all people has been banned in the past few hours for something that IMO was nothing more than harmless banter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.