United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I had to read the first couple of paragraphs twice to understand the fee was £90mil including £15mil add ons...seems they didn't want to say it that way....for whatever reason

Either way it's laughable. Never forget the lazy **** in the pool derby, couldn't even be arsed to run on to a few hoofed balls ....

The initial fee is more than 75m
We know this because Chelsea matched the 75 but refused to pay the agents fees, which are believed to be in the region of 10m

So the rags have paid 85m + what are easily achievable add ons, which will take it to £100m

Not blue or wind up.
I'm a red but come in peace and love man :) well maybe not love but respect
Are you worried at all that Raiola is getting a bit too close to your club? he's going to make you look silly if you sign up too many of his clients.

That's shit if true. So why do you think City are treated unfairly?
Couple of things. First of all, very solid early exchanges by you so far. For visiting fans, the lines between robust and wumming are often very blurred on here. imo, I'm not sure it's exactly healthy for the board that visiting fans are so easily discouraged from posting on here. Good posters from other clubs should be encouraged a bit more imo.

Second thing, and I hesitate to post this because it's the default position for far too many football fans, but the decisions we got (or didn't) last season from officials were egregious to say the very least. I'm not suggesting there's anything sinister in that (although I'm not ruling it out either) but we got several shocking, game-changing decisions against us last season, in big games, without the usual balancing out decisions that fans frequently overlook when evaluating the hand they've been dealt. Only the Bravo 'penalty' at old trafford was the possible exception, although Otamendi should also have had a penalty in that second half too tbf.

Couple of things. First of all, very solid early exchanges by you so far. For visiting fans, the lines between robust and wumming are often very blurred on here. imo, I'm not sure it's exactly healthy for the board that visiting fans are so easily discouraged from posting on here. Good posters from other clubs should be encouraged a bit more imo.

Second thing, and I hesitate to post this because it's the default position for far too many football fans, but the decisions we got (or didn't) last season from officials were egregious to say the very least. I'm not suggesting there's anything sinister in that (although I'm not ruling it out either) but we got several shocking, game-changing decisions against us last season, in big games, without the usual balancing out decisions that fans frequently overlook when evaluating the hand they've been dealt. Only the Bravo 'penalty' at old trafford was the possible exception, although Otamendi should also have had a penalty in that second half too tbf.
Don't all football supporters think they get the shit end of the stick. Red cafe's not as extreme but you get enough bleaters about decisions against us too.
I don't believe the crap that they all even out over the season and certainly officials can be bent, even without knowig it themselves they are prone to giving decisions against teams based on their often unconscious bias. That nincompoop Lee Mason with his inexplicable decision to disallow Zlatan's acrobatic goal against Middlesborough on New Year's Eve, just one of many howlers last season. I swear the mightily pompous Clattenberg hates United too.
Officials are just humans though so they do make mistakes and allow prejudice rule. It's hard to fathom whether theyre consciousl biased or not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.