United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the swamp gig last night....fookin scum out to fleece at the max.... actually went for a relxed preload at LCC....watching a Roses Derby free of charge .....great gig by the Stones’ though...still buzzin tonight

Heard it was a good night. Dread to think what stage of seizing up I'll be at that age, let alone dance about on one. It wasn't that long ago when I went for a shit and the groans were coming from downstairs

Yeah but what a great 8 appearances - as shown by this

Diogo Dalot: Manchester United sign Porto right-back for £19m

Manchester United have signed the "best young full-back in Europe" in Diogo Dalot, says manager Jose Mourinho.

By Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Fancy Simon Stone reporting that eh?

Going to be a typical rag judging by his quotes. I swear their scouting priority is 'can we tick the arrogant prick box'

Yeah but what a great 8 appearances - as shown by this

Diogo Dalot: Manchester United sign Porto right-back for £19m

Manchester United have signed the "best young full-back in Europe" in Diogo Dalot, says manager Jose Mourinho.

By Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Fancy Simon Stone reporting that eh?

Let's hope he becomes as much of a success as the last teenage fullback they spunked record millions on.

Dalot will be viewed now as the best full back in the history of football since Matteo Darmian and Luke Shaw before that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.