United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a proven premier league striker. Scored goals for a shit west brom team, scored goals for a shit Everton team and will score goals for a shit united side. I'd rather they signed motata who is unproven at this level. I'd love for them to fail in purchasing him just to see the rags say we didn't want him anyway.

If Everton are going to be lumbered with the fat twat Rooney , surely they would be asking for a minimum of £100 million for Lukaku as compensation ?

Checked on redcafe, one fan said he never wanted Griezmann anyway, he wanted Lukaku, the real deal apparently hahaha, crazy to think we bought Jesus for less than half that much

Only just over a third of that.

£27 million * 3 = £81 million.

I know which one of the two I'd rather have and still have £48 million to spend.

Come to think of it, Gabriel and Bernardo for less than Luke Aku.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Unsure on this, it could be a savvy move but I really just don't rate this guy as being top drawer. He must be better than i think given his record but my mate is a big WBA fan and even in spite of his goal scoring record wasn't overly enamored by him there either. That's a hefty chunk of their transfer budget gone on a player that might not significantly improve them given Ibrahimovic has gone (who was a lot better than i expected him to be tbh). Don't especially rate Morata either though so would have been happy if they spunked a load on him too. Must admit though, a couple of Utd fans i know had said to me a few weeks ago they'd like to get Lukaku.

The rags boardroom 'who can we offer £75m for and blow everyone out of the water. I know Lukaka, Everton won't refuse that amount of money and no other club can compete with the biggest and best club in the world.'
Chelsea, 'err excuse me, we haven't started yet.'
Showtime.

Rags to pay £75 million for Lukaku rising to £85 million if Everton agree to take Rooney as part of the deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.