United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very overrated player. Nowhere close to the top 3 strikers in the PL

If the top 3 are arguably Aguero, Kane and Costa, then I don't think he's that far behind, bearing in mind that he's been playing for a worse team the past few seasons.

This is the guy who has been spot on with info on Belgian players:

Kristoff Terreur:

Funny games:
United camp: deal agreed
Everton camp: no deal agreed
✔️ Chelsea camp: still in for Lukaku

Clubs / agents are playing funny games in this one...

All this reminds me of those stories that Lukaku had 99,99% agreed a new deal with Everton. No contract has been signed as yet. #uturning

---------

Either way I've a summer laughing my bollox off either at price they paid for someone whose second touch is a tackle or Chelsea getting him would now be the ultimate humiliation.

If the top 3 are arguably Aguero, Kane and Costa, then I don't think he's that far behind, bearing in mind that he's been playing for a worse team the past few seasons.

He isn't fit to lace their boots mate.

they couldve bought Kane for not much more as spurs love helping the rags out and he would be an improvement
United haven't done business with us since Levy threatened legal action against them. Fergie hated Levy and avoided any more dealings

Kane is worth more than Lukaku. I'm a bit surprised over the fee I thought it would be less

Aguero, Kane and the ugly one at Chelsea (for the moment). IMHO is the top 3.

He's gone. Also, if you're buying one of Costa or Lukaku you go for Lukaku every time. He scores more at a worse, doesn't Get sent off 2x a season, doesn't try to force a move to China every window and is 5 years younger.

It's a good buy without being truly exceptional. He's not going to win them games on his own like Griezmann could have, but he will put away 20+ league goal a season and finish off counters for them. Anyone thinking it's a bad buy is trying a bit too hard to write them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.