United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Lukaku be a better fit at Chelsea. While hes at Everton, Everton are a counter attacking team. Playing the ball up to Lukaku for people to run off him or he can turn, beat the defender (ala Stones) and bear down on goal. I feel this is why he is a bit of a flat track bully. Will he be able to do this playing for the rags, against a Pullis team (6 at the back). I must admit I would be well happy if the rags spunk 75m on him rather than Griezman.

He'll fit them well if they sign him, kick it long on the break. Wonder how much money Mourinho has blown buying back players he sold....

The simple fact is for such a huge outlay the improvement will be minimal. They don't have the quality in other areas of the pitch that will get the best out of him and although it may seem he's the perfect fit for the turgid football mourinho likes, unless they spend big it'll be another fight for the top four.

The simple fact is for such a huge outlay the improvement will be minimal. They don't have the quality in other areas of the pitch that will get the best out of him and although it may seem he's the perfect fit for the turgid football mourinho likes, unless they spend big it'll be another fight for the top four.

I also don't think he's very good. He rubbish in the air, his touch is garbage, and he contributes nothing to a sides build up. Also for such a big imposing unit, his hold up play is woeful.

Seems like a crazy fee but 20 million today seems like 5 million from a few years ago. We signed Stones for 50 million having played less than hundred prem games. Having said that Lukaku isn't a signing which terrifies me.

That is a lot of money for Lukaku. The fee must include the £40m they are paying Everton to take Rooney off their hands.

People flapped on here when they signed Di Maria, Falcao, Mata, Ibra, even schneiderlin! And they've gone backwards, like I said they're problems are deeper than just personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.