United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gone. Also, if you're buying one of Costa or Lukaku you go for Lukaku every time. He scores more at a worse, doesn't Get sent off 2x a season, doesn't try to force a move to China every window and is 5 years younger.

It's a good buy without being truly exceptional. He's not going to win them games on his own like Griezmann could have, but he will put away 20+ league goal a season and finish off counters for them. Anyone thinking it's a bad buy is trying a bit too hard to write them off.

I don't think they are threat with or without him. He will be better than the 2 they've got shut off because, as you say, they will play on the counter. Where I do disagree is that you'd choose him over Costa. Not for me my friend, Costa all day long. Costa is also a Moruinho type of player - a nasty, horrible cheat. I wouldn't have either at City mind.

Never let's you down this place.

I thought I'd have a nosey to see the usual "He's shit, garbage, bad buy, only worth 30 million post"

I wasn't disappointed.

Anyone who thinks he won't improve the ****s is a fuckin idiot.

Lukaku same price they sold C.Ronaldo for in 2009.

They just got merked. Everton laughing all the way to the bank.

Lukaku is a flat track bully who's a big lump.

Mourinho is fast turning the RAG's into a very "workmanlike" team with zero flair or glamour.

Says a lot that Pogba will be their most exciting player ! LOL

The days of them marauding down the wings with Kanchelskis and the family man are long gone.

It's funny because the irony is Ed Woodward has panicked because Mourinho was slagging him off in the press to pressure him into making signings so predictably Woodward has done what Ed Woodward is famous for by reacting impulsively by splashing the cash on fluff.. yet Mourinho will be the first one moaning if things don't go the RAG's way "I didn't get the players I wanted" bla bla bla.. hate modern manager who wants it both ways.

Selling clubs know that when things get twitchy the RAG's get desperate.. no long-term vision or plan.

Never let's you down this place.

I thought I'd have a nosey to see the usual "He's shit, garbage, bad buy, only worth 30 million post"

I wasn't disappointed.

Anyone who thinks he won't improve the ****s is a fuckin idiot.

He'll score less than Big nose did, and apart from the fact he has one exceptional game in 5, has an Edinesque touch and goes missing for large parts of games he'll be a fucking huge hit.

Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar, Griezmann to Lukaku fuck me how the mighty have fallen.

Thing is they have lost big nose and his 25 goals so Lukaku even if he scores 25 only keeps them where they were last year in 6th place. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.