United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
£75m for a player with no first touch......bwahahahahahha

He'll score goals against the average teams in the division but he's not going to take them forward

How good does Jesus at £27m look now?

Lukaku's clinical and will score goals for them, but they already had a striker banging them in last season and still finished sixth.

I'm not sure Zlatan out and Lukaku in makes them much stronger next season. There's an argument Zlatan's big game mentality meant he had the edge over Lukaku. Griezmann behind a top striker would have been a game changer, I don't think this is at all.

Mourinho can't rate Lukaku that highly, he sold him at Chelsea and played Torres, Eto'o and Drogba instead - who were all clearly past their best.

£75M?
3193ca101e83da5fdc2e1dbd5c3caa7b.gif

Ridiculous fee but sadly I think he will make them stronger. He will suit their shite style of football.

Same here, £75 mill for Lukaku is hilarious. £35-40 at the most imho, and thats not coz its the rags either.

He cost Everton £28 million and has scored 43 league goals in the past 2 seasons, so why would he only be worth £35-40 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.