United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the press are saying 75 million then we all know this is the minimum and doesn't include add ons. Remember Monaco laughing at reports at how much Utd said they bought Martial for, Utd and press saying 26-30 million and truth was around 58 million. They had to pay an extra 8.5 million when he scored his 25th goal for Utd and lots of other clauses in the deal

Looks like it is £75 million + add on's, it really shows the difference between us and the rags and our style of play.

There is no way that I would want us to sign him but I think he would fit into the rags style quite well and so it could be a good deal for them.

I'd sooner have Jesus at £ 25 million thank you.

DEDvBTVVoAAuEDC.jpg

Looks like it is £75 million + add on's, it really shows the difference between us and the rags and our style of play.

There is no way that I would want us to sign him but I think he would fit into the rags style quite well and so it could be a good deal for them.

I'd sooner have Jesus at £ 25 million thank you.
yes, how good does this make the Jesus deal look now. I'd rather Lukaku goes to Chelsea. I laughed at Ibra, Rashford, Martial etc, but I think Lukaku will be effective. Makes them top 4 contenders. Hate to say. Hopefully Chelsea come in and beat them. I don't know what Chelsea are playing at. Costa revelations in the Summer and still not moved to replace him. Wouldn't surprise me if Conte walked.

yes, how good does this make the Jesus deal look now. I'd rather Lukaku goes to Chelsea. I laughed at Ibra, Rashford, Martial etc, but I think Lukaku will be effective. Makes them top 4 contenders. Hate to say. Hopefully Chelsea come in and beat them. I don't know what Chelsea are playing at. Costa revelations in the Summer and still not moved to replace him. Wouldn't surprise me if Conte walked.

I agree, Costa will be a tough player to replace but Lukaku could it the bill for them. I thought they would be on this by now.

Then again there is history of Chelsea nicking the rags targets at the last minute.

Only just over a third of that.

£27 million * 3 = £81 million.

I know which one of the two I'd rather have and still have £48 million to spend.

Come to think of it, Gabriel and Bernardo for less than Luke Aku.

Ha! Ha! Ha!
To the tune of 'Coo cachoo'
by Alvin Stardust;
" Luke, Luke, Luke Aku.
We really love that you're not a Blue.
You made your bed now you play in
red.
You're gonna hate hoof ball Aku!"

£75mil to make them 'top4 contenders', for that they should be Champs League contenders

At best, they are standing still. They need more goals. Buying Lukaku and no other forward I.e not being able to play 442 keeps the same issues as they had last season

Chelsea are far more dangerous to us than the rags so I fail to see why you would want him to go there. Conte isn't daft and must believe he will improve their squad. Cannot fathom how you think he will improve the raggys significantly over the big nosed swede. He isn't great in the air, poor at hold up play and will just be used as a lump up front to lump it too. Far better he goes to the rags.

If anyone wants to see Lukaku's strengths/weaknesses have a look at his performance at Old Trafford. Very, very hit and miss and not a performance that screams 70mil plus player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.