United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romelu puts the Kak in Lukaku.

In all seriousness. Decent signing if they get him. Guarantees goals and is hard to play against.

Never let's you down this place.

I thought I'd have a nosey to see the usual "He's shit, garbage, bad buy, only worth 30 million post"

I wasn't disappointed.

Anyone who thinks he won't improve the ****s is a fuckin idiot.
He doesn't improve them on this time last year, that's for sure. And they've blown half their transfer budget into the bargain and not secured A.G

Brilliant stuff.

Last edited:
Face it, they spend so much money they are always going to get some good players.

I think he will be an alright signing for them and probably fits there system.

We don't want to play that way nor that player.

I had resigned myselfto them getting Greizmann who is one of the best in the world for me.

So I am not going to lose sleep on this one.

Lukaku is good but not brilliant. He is quite one dimensional in play and inconsistent, plenty of Everton fans got fed up with him going missing and lacking effort. He needs space to run into but when he doesnt get it he struggles. Probably fits the rags hoofball but would be more worried by Lacazette at the Arse.

He will be decent for them but probably not any improvement over Big Nose.

According to my better half who's a Toffee without Big Duncan Ferguson kicking his arse Lukaku's a lazy sod. All her Everton mates are running their hands at getting £75mill for him.

Didn't mourinho sack him off at Chelski...? Probably been raised earlier but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.