United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see him being effective against packed defences. His touch is dreadful.

If United's interest in Morata was real, and Lukaku was an alternative, you would have to question if Mourihno has an actual plan on how he is looking to set up next season. It's not as if they are similar players.

I can't see him being effective against packed defences. His touch is dreadful.

If United's interest in Morata was real, and Lukaku was an alternative, you would have to question if Mourihno has an actual plan on how he is looking to set up next season. It's not as if they are similar players.

Chelsea followers thought it was good when it looked like he was returning 'home'...

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation...ts-first-touch-link-up-and-hold-up-play-goals

Edit - ignore , link won't work

£75m for Lukaku.... I heard it all now. What a fucking joke. Will they get blasted for it in the press? Will they fuck

Yes logically I should want him at Utd, but I don't like them

Lukaku is raw, but so they say was Drogba when he went to Chelsea. I wouldn't like him at City, but Utd can just belt the ball up to Lukaku and defend. Mourinho will love it. He has got something though. Do you remember the goal he scored last season at the Etihad for Everton. They'd done nothing, then he picks it up on the half way line and he runs half the length of the pitch and slams it into the net. Granted he makes a lot of errors too

It would p'ss me off if Utd got him tbh. I think he's a step up on Ibra. Ibra was finished. He might have got goals but he was static.

Why did Everton spend an entire Summer ratcheting up our Stones bids, and then the moment Utd bid, it's bid accepted. No one accepts the first bid. Hopefully its the BBC jumping the gun again

Wasn't that goal against us a duel with Clichy not doing his Job?

He did a Vardy on us , he's average mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.