United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
75 million for Lukaku hahahahahaha! Will not doubt be labelled as a bit of astute business by the press.

75 million for Lukaku hahahahahaha! Will not doubt be labelled as a bit of astute business by the press.
A veritable Masterstroke.
I'm quite happy that they seem to be getting him rather than Morata as I think that he would have combined better with Mickey, Martial and Rashford whereas Lukaku is more of a solo goalscorer.
The bad news is that I still expect them to get Griezmann sometime in the next 12 months.

Not that fussed if he signs for them, good player but not in the same class as Sergio or Jesus, let them have their day in the sun.

Never let's you down this place.

I thought I'd have a nosey to see the usual "He's shit, garbage, bad buy, only worth 30 million post"

I wasn't disappointed.

Anyone who thinks he won't improve the ****s is a fuckin idiot.
So you think he will do more for them than the bignosed twat they had previously?

Hardly think so, that c**t held them in the top 6 all season, they are shite and no Lukaku will make that any different on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.