United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Buchan.for that tackle.
Rewarded for a career of nothingness by the fa with a job for life.
Deprived many City fans of seeing Colin Bell play.
And he never apologised to Bell.never bothered to visit him in hospital.even when their paths crossed in later years,not a whisper of regret from this two bob captain - nobody ..who wasnt fit to lace Bells boots.
This ! And I was lucky enough to see Colin the King play .

Jose is a deeply insecure individual but the last few years he’s taken on a very different persona. His eyes are those of a mad man. He honestly looks like he’s on something- look back 10 years and he looks totally different- something is not quite right with him - he’s not been the same since he managed Real Madrid. I wonder if so many years of intense pressure is getting to him

All those plus cheats and thugs and serial cheaters
Those Must have slipped my mind.

So... arrogant, entitled , mercenary, soulless,serial cheating thugs?

Or

Mercenary
Arrogant
Narcissistic
Cheating
Hated
Embittered
Swampian
Terminal
Eye poking
Reactionary

Unethical
Neanderthal
Irrelevant
Thugs
Entitled
Deluded

Anyone with a better T?

Last edited:
Those Must have slipped my mind.

So... arrogant, entitled , mercenary, soulless,serial cheating thugs?

Or

Mercenary
Arrogant
Narcissistic

Unethical
Neanderthal
Irrelevant
Thugs
Entitled
Deluded
You have to get a c in there for cheats,when they are not diving they are appealing for everything in the box,in the highlights i have of the 2-1 win at the swamp they appealed for 4 seperate times in the 2nd half alone,even ratboy had to say they were not pens,they are twats like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.