United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen asked if Sanchez looks unhappy:

"Look, do you want him to be very happy with the players he has around him? We are here just to survive and to have some not very ugly results. Alexis is the only striker we have. And the poor man is there trying his best."

Fucking hell, that comment about sanchez is the closest I've ever seen him come to defending a player, but crikey. The meltdown has started and the season hasn't even started yet

I can see them crashing to around 6th-7th this season.

They've got a squad that's been thrown together with no thought or planning, and their Manager is yesterday's man.

Lifted from reddit, lifted from Simon Stone

Jose: "We start the game with players who are not even going to be here. This is not even 30% of my squad."

Jose: "Eric Bailly was not going to play. When he saw Smalling was leaving in the warm up, he thought I don’t want another kid on the pitch."

Jose: "This game gave me nothing at all."

Jose: "I would like two more players. I don't think I will get two. I think I will get one. I gave a list of five. I wait to see if we get one."

Jose: "Matic had surgery. Out for the start of the season."

Jose: "If I was them (fans) I wouldn't spend my money to come and watch these teams."

Jose on Sanchez: "We're playing here just to try + survive and have some not very ugly results. Alexis is the only attacking player we have. The poor man is trying his best with the frustration of someone who wants more. Alexis, Mata, Darmian, Eric, Pereira. Phenomenal attitude"

Jose on ref: "The officials came here from the baseball federation and thought it was a baseball game and realised it was soccer."

I doubt he will jump and nor will Utd want to cough up a huge lump sum to get rid. I think as much as it looks he will leave before the season ends (especially with these comments tonight) they will be stuck with each other. There are not many jobs going currently or look likely to become vacant soon for what Jose would want.

This looks like it could be a fun season.

Moureen already using the I wanted 5 players and got one card.

He is going to blame the board and woodward for his team being poor and exonerate himself of all blame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.